Lokomotiv Plovdiv Vs Tottenham - Thurs 17th Sept 5pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's a fucking embarassment is what it is.
THFC, a team that has played a Champions league final in the last 18 months having to play this shit.

Fucking hate Uefa. I bet someone like United would have got out of it on some bullshit coefficient score or something.
Oh fuck off with your whining!

B/R Live is subscription streaming service.

B/R has the rights to the Europa League qualifiers. After that CBS All Access (a different streaming service) will carry the rest of the Europa League games. And if you want all the Premier League games you have to get Peacock premium. And if you want to watch the League and FA Cups you need to pay for ESPN+.

The good old days of getting almost every Spurs game on a basic cable subscription are over.

So enraging that they have two different streaming subscriptions for the same competition.

And it's a leftover from when Turner Media (which owns B/R Live and did a dogshit job of presenting the Champions League, Steve Nash's love for Spurs notwithstanding) had the rights. Did CBS not buy the whole thing?

I’d go with Lloris, Aurier Sanchez Dier Davies, Sissoko Ndombele, Moura Lo Celso Son, Kane.

If we put 2-3 past them before half time we can sub Kane and Lo Celso off early. Like some people said I’d start and keep Ndombele on for 70-75 minutes, we must use these early games to build our fitness too and he needs it. So does Lo Celso.

So enraging that they have two different streaming subscriptions for the same competition.

And it's a leftover from when Turner Media (which owns B/R Live and did a dogshit job of presenting the Champions League, Steve Nash's love for Spurs notwithstanding) had the rights. Did CBS not buy the whole thing?

You can watch it for free on B/R Live.

I’d go with Lloris, Aurier Sanchez Dier Davies, Sissoko Ndombele, Moura Lo Celso Son, Kane.

If we put 2-3 past them before half time we can sub Kane and Lo Celso off early. Like some people said I’d start and keep Ndombele on for 70-75 minutes, we must use these early games to build our fitness too and he needs it. So does Lo Celso.

Lloris hasn't travelled has he? Think Hart and Gazza went so one of them.

And we don’t even get to hear from an actual Spurs fan anymore on these with Steve in Brooklyn now.

Lloris stayed in London. Hart will play this match

It pains me to say it and i dont want it to happen but i do wonder if a defeat in the short and long term would do us a favour. It would either hasten the departure of the manager and/or be another massive wake up call to Levy that we need to spend some serious money and have a proper shake up on the football side. We simply dont have the squad to go full in on the Europa this season so dont see us winning it.

What a weak mentality. Give up so quickly after a single game.

Back
Top Bottom