Lubed Up In Liverpool: Liverpool vs Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would rather Townsend for Lennon tbh.

And even though he is a red card or penalty to happen Sandro has to be in front of bentelab.

I think they should be on the pitch together. This is just another case of Sherwood and AVB having a revolving door of players out of position. How are we supposed to gel, when our shape and personnel changes more than Lady Gaga?

really do not like the look of that team its going to be one of those days you can see it now

What would you have? That's almost our most attacking line up. Our best chance is an early goal and get them nervous.

Of course they might get the early goal....

But we have nothing to lose bar the Europa.

I think they should be on the pitch together. This is just another case of Sherwood and AVB having a revolving door of players out of position. How are we supposed to gel, when our shape and personnel changes more than Lady Gaga?

It depends on what Chadli turns up.

25-1 for ether manager to be sent to the stands. Ill have a bit of that if he doesn't start the game sat up there anyway.

It does amaze me that we have Sandro, Dembele, Holtby and Paulinho to choose from in CM and somehow we end up with Bentaleb and Siggy against arguabley the best team in the league.

I'd agree if any of those players had shown a glimpse of consistency, or if we knew what position to best play any of them in.

I've had an air of indifference to most of our starting lineups this season because i have no idea what team will turn up regardless of who's in it.

I'd agree if any of those players had shown a glimpse of consistency, or if we knew what position to best play any of them in.

I've had an air of indifference to most of our starting lineups this season because i have no idea what team will turn up regardless of who's in it.

Bentaleb has warranted his place for me, but Siggy after 45 good minutes against Southampton? Surely Sandro better option.

Sherwood is just trolling us now isn't he. Sandro has to be playing in this match. If he makes the bench then he is fit in my book and should be playing

Back
Top Bottom