Lucas Bergvall

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Most likely option 3. He's almost certainly not going on loan.
I think he’ll get minutes in more than cup games. We’ve made a big deal of this signing . Ange has got a great mix of youth and experience in midfield and I’m sure he’ll get him on the pitch with the right players next to him. Can’t wait to see how he gets on. He so young still but looks the part and if he’s good enough he’ll be involved straight away.

Its a big step up for him. If we qualify for Europe I think he will stay as backup next season. I think he has the physicality to hold his own. Wouldn't be the worst if he is loaned out to get more experience.

So what are we actually expecting here?

Is he supposed.to have a pre-season with us then go on loan?
Slot straight into the first team?
Stay with us for minutes in cup games?

He's literally just turned 18 so, I'm expecting option 1 or 3?

Wait to hear from Ange but they’ve done a first team announcement video.

He’s probably coming into the first team next season. Looks a big kid already and will be stronger after another summer and pre season.

Last edited:
Fact that Nusa went tits-up, yet we still haul in this guy (over Barca), means there is something - finally - going very, very right, with how we're now operating.

🙏

Fact that Nusa went tits-up, yet we still haul in this guy (over Barca), means there is something - finally - going very, very right, with how we're now operating.

🙏

Honestly not sure Nusa did go tits up.

We had our main guys in Sweden visiting this guy whilst Nusa to us was the big story in the press. Like with Raya and Vicario, I’m pretty sure we were happy to have eyes elsewhere whilst we went to work to persuade Bergvall.

CM was def the priority and we’d moved on from Gallagher. I think we see Sarr as the starting 8 and this guy is coming to get minutes in the l8 and r8 spots next season

Isn't it his son?
Son is jordi. This is clearly Johan who’s been dead 8 years.

Pure Copium...

GFUbYt3asAACUCG

Right, the muse has struck me. No musical snobbery, we need another ABBA song, as everyone knows the tune (and we can do a Kulu mega mix). To the tune of Waterloo…

My my! With Dragusin, Bayern did surrender,
Oh yeah! Now Lucas will meet Destiny in quite a similar way,

The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself….

Bergvall - Barca defeated we won the war,
Bergvall - promise to love you for ever more
Bergvall - playing for spurs ‘cause he wanted to
Bergvall - knowing our fate is to be with you

Woah woah woah woah! Bergvall!
Playing for Spurs ‘cause he wanted to

(Going for a lie down now.)
Don't give up the day job.

Genuinely think he replaces Hojberg next season as guy who can play 6 or the 8. So limited starts (unless injuries and suspensions) but plenty and plenty of minutes. Starts in the cup games.

Back
Top Bottom