Lucas Bergvall

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good insight from Ali Gold there, I thought we'd signed him because people at the club thought he was shit...

.....I was thinking; wasn't that also the hope and intention when we signed (eg) Johnson? :kanehand:

(That he would be a star.... Not that he'd be shit. LOL)

Judging from the Amazon show from 2020, we haven’t had a pregame speech like that since the late 2000s :llorishowudoin:

Hugo and Kane weren’t exactly what I’d call eloquent speechgivers

Give him the armband already!!!

Good insight from Ali Gold there, I thought we'd signed him because people at the club thought he was shit...

Look Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Look Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Ndombele made it to Ange's first starting XI before getting injured, so I'm sure he has shown good attitude for like a week, Ange wouldn't tolerate anything else.

Ndombele made it to Ange's first starting XI before getting injured, so I'm sure he has shown good attitude for like a week, Ange wouldn't tolerate anything else.

Then he found out that 'injury' was sustained whilst by getting over-zealous at the Pizza Hut buffet.

I believe we have promised this lad a first team squad slot. It's no problem in the EPL because he is considered U21 and does not have to be included in the squad of 25.
However even after ditching the usual suspects there will have to be a fair amount of shuffling to get him in the UEFA squad as he (along with Veliz) is considered NHG. Maybe he will be excluded from the UEFA squad?
He could still play in U21 UEFA games.

Back
Top Bottom