Lucas Bergvall

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've only seen parts of his matches and video clips, but from those he seemed to switch between playing a 6/deep lying playmaker into an 8 and into a 10 in different phases of the match.

I'm sure Ange will find where he's best played, but like Bentancur who can play all 3 roles, its good to have a player who can change position without us having to make a sub.

I've only seen parts of his matches and video clips, but from those he seemed to switch between playing a 6/deep lying playmaker into an 8 and into a 10 in different phases of the match.

I'm sure Ange will find where he's best played, but like Bentancur who can play all 3 roles, its good to have a player who can change position without us having to make a sub.
It is, but at the same time with his creativity and speed in decision making, we really should be grooming him for the Madison/advanced 8/natural 10 role.

Could see him being used further forward to start off with to get used to the speed of the game here.

This kid is gonna be pretty unique. We have promised him 1st team game time.
Swedish season continues during the summer. So will we leave him there or call him back for pre-season?
Djurgarden second in the table.

One certainly can't blame Gold for lacking dedication when it comes to Spurs - flying to Sweden to watch Bergvall.
Berg+vall = rock/berg embankment

Lucas Bergvall is developed physically​

Gold spoke about Bergvall and his size.

“He’s got star quality. He’s got that little something about him. You can see it. I was waiting after the game and observing the way he was. He looks like a star. Boy band looks, a poster boy of the sport Sweden want him to become,” Gold said.

“He’s a big lad, that’s what I noticed. I’m 6 ft and he’s above that, he’s broad, really physically developed. I noticed that in the game as well, not easily pushed off the ball.”

Probably not with us though. The club does not have a history for patience, and in here people will call him out as shite after a few appereances, as he is probably going to need time to settle in the PL.

Ødegaard took years to deliever on a consistant level
I am not writing him off until he has played at least 3 times for THFC.

Is he going to be the next one we sell for 100m after being part of a squad that's one player short of really challenging?

Basically the biggest compliment you can give a player under Levynomics.

Didn't sell Eriksen for £100m when we could/should have - he left for £19m a year or so later

Didn't sell Dele for £100m at the height of his fame - left 2 seasons later for peanuts

.......... we sold Bale in 2013, next big sale as 10 years later with Kane.

so where is the conveyer belt of £100m sales that the rest of us missed ?

Didn't sell Eriksen for £100m when we could/should have - he left for £19m a year or so later

Didn't sell Dele for £100m at the height of his fame - left 2 seasons later for peanuts

.......... we sold Bale in 2013, next big sale as 10 years later with Kane.

so where is the conveyer belt of £100m sales that the rest of us missed

Kane

Bale was 90m

Back
Top Bottom