Lucas Bergvall

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lucas Bergvall Statistics 2024 :

League - 9 appearances, 670 mins, 1 goal, 1 assist
Cup - 6 appearances, 549 mins, 3 goals, 4 assists
Total - 15 appearances 1,219 mins ( ave 81 mins appearance)
4 goals and 5 assists (9 goal involvements) or 1 goal involvement every 135 mins
or 2 goal involvements every 3 games

He joins Spurs on 1 July , mid way through Sweden season which began 30 March

He became 18 on 2 Feb.

What are dignings?
Ding Dings, silly

Curb Your Enthusiasm Bingo GIF by Jason Clarke

Can he really step up to be a starter in the PL ? We will have to wait and see if Ange agrees or says he is not ready.
It's a tough one as players need minutes to develop and we have made the mistake before of keeping young players in the squad and not playing them - I used Sarr and Udogie as examples but just realised they are both 21 so maybe Ange gives him a go in Pre season and then decides whether to Keep or Loan - Its an exciting time to be Spurs though , I don't remember us having so many exciting Youth players , granted they won't all make it but hopefully we can find our Foden or Palmer!

It's a tough one as players need minutes to develop and we have made the mistake before of keeping young players in the squad and not playing them - I used Sarr and Udogie as examples but just realised they are both 21 so maybe Ange gives him a go in Pre season and then decides whether to Keep or Loan - Its an exciting time to be Spurs though , I don't remember us having so many exciting Youth players , granted they won't all make it but hopefully we can find our Foden or Palmer!
Think it's pretty much decided that he won't be going out on loan and will be in and around the first team squad

Looks like he was already carrying a knock but decided to play anyway since it is the final. "Stiff hip" whatever that is. So he can have a thumbs up for attitude and a pass for his performance today, which was a bit shit to be honest.
Is he displaying the very English trait of a STIFF UPPER HIP? 😉

you know he's going to get fouled so many times next season. Absolute career enders with little punishment for the offender. Hopefully the club start applying more pressure here, the challenges on Maddison and Bentancur this season have been a joke

He seems to have an uncanny sense of where his fellow footballers are on the pitch, which means his decision making doesn't need speed - good example is the 2nd goal I posted earlier where after a decent run forward with the ball he exchanges passes and directly he is passed to sends a glorious back heel to the exact place his team mate is who touches it on to another player who scores.

But key point is Bergvall's almost instantaneous pass backwards when he receives the ball - no decision time involved as he knows where his team mates are, almost like an inbuilt radar in Bergvall's head !

A bit like Sherringham, not fast but fantastic at finding his team mates.
Reminds me of De Jong the way he moves and his slick way off playing.

Think it's pretty much decided that he won't be going out on loan and will be in and around the first team squad

I think he'll certainly be kept around first team for first 6 or 12 months, and think he will be making at least a couple of starts in 2nd half of the season if things go to plan.

Back
Top Bottom