Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fan bases are so toxic now that I'd insist on pre-season games being behind closed doors and non-televised.

Clubs/players can't win.

Win/Play Well: 'iTs oNLy mK DoNs!'
Lose/Play Shit: 'GeT RiD. ReLeGaTiOn'

We need an improvement on last season. We can't get rid of everyone. Lucas seems to be sharp and raring to go. I see it as a good thing. Yet some people ( Igula Igula obvs) still have to whinge.

LOL

We have had two seasons in a row which Lucas has looked good against weak teams and then sucked bad when it came to the PL, but he will always ha e apologists willing to ignore that because he scored a few goals in the past.

Never has a player had so little used to excuse the vast majority of dog shit he has served up.
And yet you have some people who insist bergwijn is better than Lucas even though he does nothing every game 🤷‍♂️

If we keep this 433 he will be brilliant, that's 3 assists now in 3 games?

I like Moura more than most, and he of course played a massive part in giving us one of the best nights for a long, long time.

But he will never be brilliant now matter what formation we play, for crying out loud. He's far too inconsistent and far too wasteful with his end product, excluding the odd game here and there.

17 goals in over 100 Premier League games is pretty sorry reading. It's not like he's got a bundle of assists to his name either.

He's an above average forward with a superb attitude.

Hey haters.....

R902P1.png

Looks like they found him!

Ok I'm saying it....how is it Dembele Belgian, Moura, Brazilian , Eriksen Danish,Lamela, Argentine never dubbed "One of our own" seem to have way more grnuine respect for the club and fans than the local hero. I'm starting to really dislike that bloke. He maybe a better player than them but they are way more like us...Spurs the he is or ever was. Some post the picture of the mug in the Woolwich kit.

Genuine my favourite player, puts maximum effort into every chance he has, may not get goals and assists but is always in the build up to chances

Been a massive fan since vs Barca at Wembley.... Just would not lay down and die and ended up roughing up against Semedo... One of those moments when you'd happily leap the barrier and join him.

YIDO!!!

Exactly, stupid to start him knowing he would run out of gas but no way he would be taken off...
I was furious at the time. Moura dragged us into the final and would have been fired up.

I honestly think a lot of the squad lost a lot of respect for Pochettino after that decision, and it accelerated the problems in the team.

Back
Top Bottom