Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Counter attack for the goal started with his excellent flick near our box. Won free kicks all game with his skills, allowing us to have a breather. How anyone thinks he was mediocre or shit amazes me

How anyone thinks he is anything but amazes me.

They can.

Especially when the production and play outside of that one game is so crap.
Were you at WHL today? I'm guessing not. If you were you would have seen an inspired performance from Lucas, always on the front foot, the springboard for nearly every attack and doing more than his fair share of defending (which he is very good at, a real nuisance and adept at nicking the ball away). Your opinion on his value to Tottenham is so way off the mark that quite honestly any view of yours on any subject is to be considered worthless.

Were you at WHL today? I'm guessing not. If you were you would have seen an inspired performance from Lucas, always on the front foot, the springboard for nearly every attack and doing more than his fair share of defending (which he is very good at, a real nuisance and adept at nicking the ball away). Your opinion on his value to Tottenham is so way off the mark that quite honestly any view of yours on any subject is to be considered worthless.

Oh no you think my opinion is worthless whatever will I do?

LOL

You can tag me all you want it doesn’t change what an absolute pile of garbage he was again today.

Awful, useless player.
Maybe you are just seeing things in a very very different way to the rest of the world, but if you are just saying this out of hate for lucas it just ruins your credibility as he was obviously one of our better players today.

Maybe you are just seeing things in a very very different way to the rest of the world, but if you are just saying this out of hate for lucas it just ruins your credibility as he was obviously one of our better players today.

I am saying it based on his play.

I understand he has been selected to be an important player by many this year so they will look at him with rise colored glasses but if you can’t see the shot passes and running into defenders then I am not sure what to say. It is the same shit end product he has always had.

Go on ignore you little prick. You're obviously a troll, god knows why so many people engage with you.

LOL

Do you think I care that you put me on ignore?

Who gives a shit who anyone has on ignore?

Sorry you can’t handle any criticism of the team or anything other than cheerleaders.

Honest I thought he was mediocre at best. Not close to MOTM,

Did Lucas things ran with the ball in open space but when got close to defenders he lost it or made shit passes.
Benny Hill What GIF

Back
Top Bottom