Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Then why did you form said opinion?

As I said, before he even joined, Lucas Moura is a brilliant player.

Maybe see this as an eyeopener that SUPPORTING our players is better than nitpicking at every little thing they do wrong.

Support the team and wake the fuck up.

:dembelelol:

Just fuck off and let the rest of us enjoy thrashing Utd at Old Trafford.

Looking like maybe the perfect foil to Kane. Lucas is a real and persistent goal threat whose pace threatens to bust opposing teams apart if they simply try to double-mark Kane out of the game.

I could see Lucas storming the first half of this season, and significantly opening up the game for Kane in the second half of the season on the return fixture.

I think it will be a fun season.

Lucas taking Smallings soul, destroying Man Utd and then taking selfies with their own fans is the ultimate disrespect.

A legend in the making.

Brazilian Walcott they said. Fuck off

Sensational tonight. Nailed on penalty too.

He looked elite level the way he played. Leaving players for dead again and again.

Defensively he looks unreal. Presses excellently into the last minute. Lamela has completion for best presser at the club.

Back
Top Bottom