Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I swear these internet stalkers who look for shit like this and follow plane flight plans could find someone in the Bermuda Triangle if they thought a transfer target was on board.

This truly is next level nerd shit. Once harry scored and I argued with a friend how many goals he had, went into wikipedia and saw that someone updated it 11 seconds after he scored. what and how the fuck?!

Just watched that video, and thought him not finishing some of those amazing runs was an issue, but let's face it if he could break through from midfield, skin half a team and score then you'd be adding £100m to that price.

Fingers crossed that a bit of time training with the best finisher in the history of the game will help him in that respect...... (may have gone a little OTT there)

Edit to say I mean Harry Kane and not Sissoko

Just watched that video, and thought him not finishing some of those amazing runs was an issue, but let's face it if he could break through from midfield, skin half a team and score then you'd be adding £100m to that price.

Fingers crossed that a bit of time training with the best finisher in the history of the game will help him in that respect...... (may have gone a little OTT there)

Edit to say I mean Harry Kane and not Sissoko

If he clicks we have ourselves a gun I feel. The top 6 really are in a league of their own these days aren't they

Lucas signs

DU3qE3QWsAAqARh.jpg:large

Listening to Adrian Durham last night saying us signing Moura showed up our lack of ambition him being a PSG reject

Amazingly a few alleged Spurs fans called in agreeing with him

Darren Gough stuck up for us and I think he’s a closet fan after Barnsley

Listening to Adrian Durham last night saying us signing Moura showed up our lack of ambition him being a PSG reject

Wait,

So because we buy a player from another club we don't have ambition? Oh Durham you tosspot

Wait,

So because we buy a player from another club we don't have ambition? Oh Durham you tosspot

He is but one of our fans was comparing him to Jansen ffs!

Then Durham criticised for spending £42 million for Sanchez which contradicts his argument for lack of ambition but yes I suppose the more calls he receives the more successful his show

He is but one of our fans was comparing him to Jansen ffs!

Then Durham criticised for spending £42 million for Sanchez which contradicts his argument for lack of ambition but yes I suppose the more calls he receives the more successful his show
Are we certain the people that call in are not plants?

Both in the sense of them being paid actors and in the sense of them being petunias

Why do you lot even tune into that shit? I’ve yet to hear anyone on here come on and say how “good” talksport was, I never have

It’s like Homer Simpson with the bug zapper what do you expect when you listen!?

One more day of this crap left thankfully.... until we all start playing for the summer transfer window trophy

Back
Top Bottom