Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just want to post the latest update in the "things Lucas does that nobody notices"

1st in fouls drawn leading to goals
1st in goal creating actions
1st in passes leading to shots
1st in dribbles leading to shots
1st in assists
1st in tackles in attacking 1/3
2nd in shot creating actions (Son is 1st)
2nd in key passes (Son is 1st)
Where do you get these stats?

Love him this season. Our best player at triggering a press, he makes stuff happen in a team which isn't creative enough to play patiently, and he is providing a few moments of quality. Probably actually my overall player of the season, even if the stats don't necessarily show that. He's certainly the player I've enjoyed watching most.

Where abouts?

I had a mate that moved to Canada.... Cool story, right bro?
I live very close to city of Toronto which is easier to explain as I assume more people heard of the city than any other cities in Canada. Canada is certainly right up there as one of the best place to live so good on your mate for sure.

Love Lucas' enthusiasm and effort. I wonder if he's becoming annoyed that he appears to be one of the only ones giving 100% most of the time. Did anyone else notice him go over to Harry rolling about again after getting a tap in the calf? Straight over to him and basically told him to stop play acting and get on with the game. Picked him up without a word. Felt a bit sorry for him last night.

I thought he was poor last night, especially his decision making. I wonder if people were in his ear'ole all week about an Ajax repeat?
He pulled out of the tackle with Kepa. If he hadn't slowed down maybe there would have been a pen.
But overall this season he has really helped us.

Love Lucas' enthusiasm and effort. I wonder if he's becoming annoyed that he appears to be one of the only ones giving 100% most of the time. Did anyone else notice him go over to Harry rolling about again after getting a tap in the calf? Straight over to him and basically told him to stop play acting and get on with the game. Picked him up without a word. Felt a bit sorry for him last night.
So annoyed when Kane absolutely fucked that counter attack leading to the second not penalty by waiting an eternity to play the pass to Lucas and then when finally doing so spanking it full power too close to the keeper...

I think he had a fully 10 minute window where he could have released it and set Lucas clean through but no, fucking knob end...

:kanehand:

So annoyed when Kane absolutely fucked that counter attack leading to the second not penalty by waiting an eternity to play the pass to Lucas and then when finally doing so spanking it full power too close to the keeper...

I think he had a fully 10 minute window where he could have released it and set Lucas clean through but no, fucking knob end...

:kanehand:
He's one of our own though.

Back
Top Bottom