Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One of my favorite players and one of the most frustrating players. I hope he goes somewhere to finish his career happy. Great memories and goals that will be replayed over and over.

He was a useful sub.

He’s actually quite an old fashioned player, dribbling direct through the middle. He’s like an early 2000s UTD sub, popping up with the occasional goal.

I don’t think he reads the game very well though. He doesn’t seem to react to what was going on around him. Just, as you say, head down and run.
The weird thing with him is out wide, one vs one he was awful yet with five opponents around him centrally he could burst thru and beat two or players. Shit wide player, fun/comical central attacker

The weird thing with him is out wide, one vs one he was awful yet with five opponents around him centrally he could burst thru and beat two or players. Shit wide player, fun/comical central attacker
This is true and in my opinion that’s mostly because he didn’t really have any tricks… his only move was to touch it to the side and beat a player with pace and agility… much easier to do when you have the option to go both directions and aren’t restricted by the touchline like you are out on the wing.

This is true and in my opinion that’s mostly because he didn’t really have any tricks… his only move was to touch it to the side and beat a player with pace and agility… much easier to do when you have the option to go both directions and aren’t restricted by the touchline like you are out on the wing.
Agree but you can still do that out wide. It’s much harder to carry the ball thru the central areas, duck knows how he managed it

Bit marmite and like everyone else Amsterdam will never be forgotten wish him all the best possibly didnt do himself justice with us but gave 100% so all you can ask of a player

That whole 18/19 season was good for him and puts him down as a cult hero.

He got a double in a win at Old Trafford. Got that all important equaliser at the Camp Nou, scored the first ever hattrick at the new stadium and of course the hattrick in Amsterdam.

Overstayed his welcome and probably should've been sold at the beginning of the 20/21 season.

Love Lucas, wish him all the best.

The posts at the start of this thread are a fun read
Agree, he’s a tremendous player. Zero goals in his last 40 PL games - the epitome of fucking useless.

Should have been shoved out the door three years ago, awful footballer

That whole 18/19 season was good for him and puts him down as a cult hero.

He got a double in a win at Old Trafford. Got that all important equaliser at the Camp Nou, scored the first ever hattrick at the new stadium and of course the hattrick in Amsterdam.

Overstayed his welcome and probably should've been sold at the beginning of the 20/21 season.

He was also one of the brighter sparks during Jose's time.

And this:

He’ll always be fondly remembered for Amsterdam, but other than that, he was a disappointing. Pretty happy to know he will no longer be thrown on with twenty to go to run around a bit.

it will be a thousand years before you'll ever see someone get a hatrick in a CL semi final and be dropped for the final. he was done super dirty there, i'll never understand it, especially to play someone thats injured. he would of been buzzing hard on cloud 9, how a manager can waste a player thats buzzing like that ill never know.

Back
Top Bottom