Luton (A) Saturday 7th October - 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great display of grit and determination in the second half, after Bissoumas moment of madness.
Madders with another assist, VDV tops a motm display with a goal.
God, Kulu would drive you insane at times, then holds it up well, just no consistency.
If anything today was an example for them all that you got to take your chances in this league, instead of being 3-0 up after ten we are really scrapping for a one nil win.

PS Richy ain't even an aldi version of Kane and is nowhere near good enough, in fact I bet if it is investigated they will find he ain't even Brazilian, they all have good first touch , he has the first touch of a lamppost at times, upgrade needed asap.

Should been 3-0 after 40 mins if not for some horrible Luton like finishing. Then bissouma wouldn't have acted a fool and we probably cruise to a 5-0

But this is probably more valuable for the team and the coach in the long run than destroying them

We’re lucky they missed some sitters. We’re a bit toothless in the front. Richy can go back to the bench as an impact sub but I liked how Veliz looked trying to create. He deserves more minutes.
They’re also lucky we did. Game night have been completely over after the first ten minutes.

I’m especially pleased we dug in and got the win with ten men at a venue I would suggest others will come a cropper at.

Good scrappy win. Son completely absent in the game, would have liked to see Veliz subbed on earlier. Love his energy and physical presence.
I'm hoping he's what we'd hoped Richarlison would be. Was already winning massive headers. We need that alternative option up top.

Poor run for Sarr's pass, hopefully he's gonna be smarter in future.

Back
Top Bottom