Luton (A) Saturday 7th October - 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Happy enough with that. Could really do with a monster beating to help goal difference though - had hoped we’d get that today.

Perhaps when Chavs come to the Lane we can retire them from top flight football with a season breaking 6-0 drubbing

They’re also lucky we did. Game night have been completely over after the first ten minutes.

I’m especially pleased we dug in and got the win with ten men at a venue I would suggest others will come a cropper at.
Rather than three forwards, we might be better off with a 442 type setup with Veliz knocking balls down for Son... or doing the hold up play.

A bit scrappy, but nevertheless, you've made my weekend.
Thank you Spurs

In some ways scraping a win like that makes it even sweeter. I'm already moist down below just thinking of all the raging scousers. I bet they were celebrating like maniacs when we went down to 10.............and we went and popped their bubble with a scruffy 1-0 :roflmao:

chi-pu-vietnamese-actress.gif

Woolwich were top after 8 games last season. 18 points and there were SPURS fans last season who were worried they'd win the league. After 8 games.

Why can't we feel, as Spurs fans, that we are at least in there?

We have 20 after 18 games. Tough fixtures and some tough situations. But we also have no Europe and no distraction until the new year.

Back
Top Bottom