Luton (A) Saturday 7th October - 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago
It is Sarr-casm

As long as we don't take Luton for granted we'll be fine. I would play Richarlison, I do think he's better suited than Son to play against low block teams.

Proper match day thread, you love to see it.

After 2 impressive results against top 4 rivals, what could go wrong against Luton? :ange-blow:

Same team from today for me. Richy out wide allows fluidity in him and Son switching. They have less recovery time and we have a bigger and more quality ridden squad. Get a win here and we go into the international break looking very rosy.

general election uk GIF by BBC

Seriously there's another one after Luton is there?

We frequently muck up matches like this after doing well against the best teams and it seems like complacency. We cannot just pass it around as we did a lot in the 2nd half yesterday but need to go for it. I really think we will win and hopefully improve our GD as Woolwich only need to score 1 more than us to go above us. 3 points a must but as MC playing Woolwich I hope we are 2nd at the end of the weekend.
As to International breaks they happen every year for some time and so why the surprise. It does allow some players to rest as they do not all get to play 2 matches although no doubt Son will.

As yes had mentioned in the opening post, Luton will have had to play 1 more match midweek and it’s an important potential relegation match-up. Let’s knuckle down and get the business done! :tobyarm:

It's a big game for us. Early kickoff away from home. Luton playing more home games now and getting into form.

If we win, not only do we go top, but we also beat out previous best points total at this stage of the season in the Premier League.

It's a big game for us. Early kickoff away from home. Luton playing more home games now and getting into form.

If we win, not only do we go top, but we also beat out previous best points total at this stage of the season in the Premier League.
Can’t believe we actually got 17 points from our first 7 last season before losing to Woolwich and had 26 points from our 1st 12 games - goes to show how shocking the last 2/3’s of last season were (34 points from 26 games)

Can’t believe we actually got 17 points from our first 7 last season before losing to Woolwich and had 26 points from our 1st 12 games - goes to show how shocking the last 2/3’s of last season were (34 points from 26 games)
Mate, people don't realise how well Conte and Mourinho were doing at this stage.

Will get revenge whistles after the media fuss.

Needs to be the best performance of the season to beat this lot.

Might start Emerson at RB because they go hard for aerial attacks. Porro was immense vs Liverpool but Emerson could be there horse for the course
Mate the day Ange picks a team based on the threat of Luton, rather than our strengths is the day I go home and lick out Rihanna

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom