Malachi Fagan-Walcott.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wasn't criticising anyone.... Like I say you've got the wrong end of the stick.
The next Kyle Walker... Peters :mourloopy:
No he looks like a man already. KWP will bring in money
I think Parott may be going through some sort of internal discipline for his *ahem* "associations outside of the club" . There has been too much work done in the last ten years and as a brand, can't risk having a up and comer jeopardize that.

As for (henceforth shall be known as) Malachai, I'm excited for him, I'm excited for any born and bred Tottenham lad who clearly wants to play for the club and the shirt. If he's as talented as he seems to be and willing to run through walls for the club then I hope and wish nothing but success for the lad with us.
I wasn't going to mention his off the field activities.
Airfixx thinks he needs coaching !

No he looks like a man already. KWP will bring in money

I wasn't going to mention his off the field activities.
Airfixx thinks he needs coaching !

What the fuck are you talking about?

You need coaching more like.... Reading comprehension would be a damn good start.

Are you female as I cannot follow your logic........apparently !

What's the matter with you, you clown?

For the 3rd time; you have the wrong end of the stick.

I've not criticised anyone and I've not mentioned "coaching"......

All I've said amounts to the suggestion that if Jose isn't playing him maybe there's a legit reason for that as opposed to him playing power games with Levy.

If you'd read the convo you inserted yourself into properly this shouldn't be particularly hard to grasp.

No mention of coaching then .........?

Christ's sake..... That was a completely different strain of conversation and nothing to do with what you initially responded to...

I was asked a question in the abstract: "how do you convert a player to a different position".

Everything else I've been posting was in reference to Jose & Parrot.

Obviously you're just grabbing at random words on your screen.... A mess basically. :roll:

Ok, let's just assume for one crazy second that you are genuinely engaged with this thread; what is your point?

Players shouldn't be coached?

Christ's sake..... That was a completely different strain of conversation and nothing to do with what you initially responded to...

I was asked a question in the abstract: "how do you convert a player to a different position".

Everything else I've been posting was in reference to Jose & Parrot.

Obviously you're just grabbing at random words on your screen.... A mess basically. :roll:

Ok, let's just assume for one crazy second that you are genuinely engaged with this thread; what is your point?

Players shouldn't be coached?
Cannot see what you are trying to add to a thread about MFW
BTW thanks for the disagree - very mature.

Condescending Bitch !
Look it up if you don't know what it means, or may be someone could coach you !

Oooof! Easily rattled aren't you, Mr. Clown. :sonpoint:

Lol at you thinking 'condescending' is a fancy word.... That's so cute. :dierpochhug:

There once was a girl called Airfixx
Who regularly was off her tits
Her posts were so bad
That we were all glad
When she decided to call it quits

Humourous enough for you ?

When I was of playground age perhaps.....

You seem to be going to a lot of effort here for no apparent football reason. Funny, you were saying about no discernible contribution to the thread a few posts back.

Perhaps call it quits and I shan't reply any further either.

Last edited:
He's a Yid through and through from what I've read, wouldn't be half surprised if he's not on at least one Spurs forum and I wouldn't be surprised if this is a regular topic at the mo on the other boards. I don't really think he can be picky at the moment, he's probably just happy to be playing for his boyhood club.

Back
Top Bottom