Man United [A] Sunday 14 Jan 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's your prediction?

• 3 points

Votes: 150 75.8%
  • 1 point

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • No points

Votes: 9 4.5%

• Total voters
Something diabolically shit usually happens when PEH starts so I don’t want him to start
Something diabolically shit usually happens when we play them at OT (with only a handful of exceptions).
I’m praying we stuff these cunts but keeping as quiet as my big mouth will allow, as we invariably end up with something diabolically shit happening. Not getting carried away and would be happy with a point.

Something diabolically shit usually happens when we play them at OT (with only a handful of exceptions).
I’m praying we stuff these cunts but keeping as quiet as my big mouth will allow, as we invariably end up with something diabolically shit happening. Not getting carried away and would be happy with a point.
I wouldn’t be happy with a point, agree on the shit

I wouldn’t be happy with a point, agree on the shit
It’s because of the monotonously regular shit hand we get dealt up at that hole of a ground that I’d settle for a point there. I hear you about not being happy with a point, but bitter experience says that we will do well to come away with that.
Hope I’m wrong and we blitz the bastards and Ten Hag gets the tick tack

It’s because of the monotonously regular shit hand we get dealt up at that hole of a ground that I’d settle for a point there. I hear you about not being happy with a point, but bitter experience says that we will do well to come away with that.
Hope I’m wrong and we blitz the bastards and Ten Hag gets the tick tack
I get your reservations and anything can happen in football, but this is quite possibly the worst Man United team I've seen in my life. I'll be really disappointed if we don't win.

I get your reservations and anything can happen in football, but this is quite possibly the worst Man United team I've seen in my life. I'll be really disappointed if we don't win.
I've got a strange sense of déjà vu.......

I've been confident many times when we go up there, but something always happens and we end up getting shafted.

Season 6 Love GIF by Paramount+
Blimey, Alan Carr really HAS let himself go!

View: https://x.com/pokeefe1/status/1745043102463574462?s=20

Is it just me who reads something into Romero wants to play v United?

He's just the voice of the fans... We ALL want him to play v Utd... but might just have to 'settle' for VDV & the Dragon... Ah well!

Vicario
Porro
Dragusin
VDV
Udogie
Skipp
Kulusevski
Bentancur
Johnson
Richarlison
Werner
lineup code
[lineup]
Vicario
Porro Dragusin VDV Udogie
Skipp
Kulusevski Bentancur
Johnson Richarlison Werner
[/lineup]

Forster, Emerson, Romero, Dorrington, Sessegnon, Hojbjerg, Donley, Gil, Scarlett

Fuck me it’s good that we got the new lads in cause that bench is bare bones. Skipp and Hojbjerg is a toss up, Wonder if we decide to register Regulion to have on the bench potentially.

Last edited:
Good morning to TFC's angriest poster.

What's the matter this morning Karen? Did the manager refuse to acknowledge your complaint?

You know where the ignore button is, use it.

On the contrary, I’m feeling very merry.

I just don’t like you or your whiny posts. That’s all

Have a good day if you can manage it.

Also, don’t tell me what to do, boy. I’ll use the ignore button when I want.

Now shut up, Sol.

Back
Top Bottom