Man United [A] Sunday 14 Jan 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's your prediction?

• 3 points

Votes: 150 75.8%
  • 1 point

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • No points

Votes: 9 4.5%

• Total voters
Don't forget we will be playing against new owner bounce...everyone is going to be keen to show sir Jim their best....it's not going to be easy...I'm happy with a draw on this occasion....

Fuck me... You gonna curtsy to the cunt too?

Insane watching that back now and seeing the difference in the team. Obviously it's just highlights but it shows how fucking passive we were in defence, deep line, sitting off. Thank fuck for Ange.
State of the changes in that game.
Why even bother at 2-0 down to make changes from the 82nd minute
Let alone Sessegnon for fucking Doherty

I never said they weren’t shit. Their forwards have been awful, their goal record is one of the worst in the league. We may as well be comparing ourselves to Luton.

That doesn’t erase the question marks over Richi and Werner. They both have everything to prove, Richi was so bad against Burnley that we almost had to have a replay. He has to play much better on Sunday.

Is this the same Richy that scored 5 in his last 6 EPL games?

He has had a nice little spell but now that Son is away there is much more pressure on him. I hope he can deliver because we need goals from him. Hopefully Burnley was just a blip.

Well; I hope he continues his rich vein of form.... Whereas; your prev. posts were more of the "he's shit and needs to sort himself out" persuasion.

Well; I hope he continues his rich vein of form.... Whereas; your prev. posts were more of the "he's shit and needs to sort himself out" persuasion.

6 games doesn’t suddenly transform a player. There was a time when Matt Doherty had 6 good games in a row.

Richi still has everything to prove at this level, I hope he does well but I’m not convinced by him yet.

6 games doesn’t suddenly transform a player. There was a time when Matt Doherty had 6 good games in a row.

Richi still has everything to prove at this level, I hope he does well but I’m not convinced by him yet.

I'm a big fan of Richy as you probably guessed by my user name but I agree he needs to maintain this form for a few more games before we cam say he's turned it around. What this run of form does show is that he can finish at prem level.

In terms of all round game I think Richy gets tarnished by the bad finishing in the past. He has regularly been a great out of possession forward pressing from the front and linked up the play well so I have no doubts that he will deliver that regardless of the finishing run.

With Romero & VDV back for this game and Biss & Sarr at the AFCON, I’d like to see Dragusin start as the DM - if only just to let him have a feel of the PL. If he makes any mistakes, Romero or VDV can sweep up.

The highlight for me would be to see how his acquaintance with Bruno Fernandez turns out .
Wow and in what world are you in? Let’s sign a lad who’s a centre back but play him in midfield on his debut at old Trafford. 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

With Romero & VDV back for this game and Biss & Sarr at the AFCON, I’d like to see Dragusin start as the DM - if only just to let him have a feel of the PL. If he makes any mistakes, Romero or VDV can sweep up.

The highlight for me would be to see how his acquaintance with Bruno Fernandez turns out .
In fact,this is up there with the dumbest thing I’ve read on here and there’s been a few crackers.
You are obviously joking so I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Hahahaaha loon. Might as well play a double pivot with him and Big Fraser Forster

Back
Top Bottom