Man United [A] Sunday 14 Jan 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's your prediction?

• 3 points

Votes: 150 75.8%
  • 1 point

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • No points

Votes: 9 4.5%

• Total voters
I'd stick Royal at right back, Johnson of and push Porro upfield.
That’s what I said pre match but have porro in midfield instead of skipp but guess same thing. Both skipp and BJ offer nothing. Worrying Ange wanted BJ for whatever reason and he wants CG, just saying. We need creativity ffs.

rashford has turned up and looks so dangerous every time he gets it. Apart from that they have nothing for me. We have totally dominated but Johnson has to fucking run in behind. Why he comes to the ball is bizarre because he’s fucking terrible with ball at his feet with his back to goal. What I will say is he’s a lazy lazy player. When that ball goes wide to rashford he has to sprint back and double up but he just doddles back. Fuck off with that shit. We need more in behind.

When we get our players that are out back we are going to be some team. We play great stuff but from open play up front there needs to be more,much more.
He will look dangerous if you give him as much space as we are

For those who would not like Drago to come on and sit in front of Cuti/VDV:

a) What do you think would go wrong?

b) How would it be worse than skipp/hoj in there, providing total instability?

He’s a 6’3 CB that isn’t known for being a great passer yet and you want to give him his debut in CM at Old Trafford

We aren’t getting exposed through the middle, we are dominating it. We are getting Rashford 1v1 with Porro who won most of them but they worked a 1-2 that went through VDVs legs and would’ve been blocked 9/10.

What we need is creativity in MF and someone to carry the ball through a a defensive line imo

Saw this post on the RedCafe match thread -

“Spurs would be 4th with 3 points today. One of the more overperforming managers this season and obviously in the running if ETH is relieved of his job.”

😄

Don't have much else to lose given we're behind and missing half the squad. Might be a go at throwing donley on into the midfield. He'll attempt something through the lines at least

Think I'll just be talking to you, today, fatty.

Can't get any sense out of anyone el

None taken

Angry Ron Swanson GIF

Same old cunts on here giving Werner shit after about 20 minutes...Dier has gone, who shall we mock mercilessly now? Hate cunts like this: I'm sure they're all perfect and never fucked up on their 1st day at new workplace.

You know who you are you absolute thundercunts.
Well we still have "crapberg" don't we? And Skippy!

Let the hate flow!!!

😜

We have the ball and the shots...but they lead. Our defending has been terrible...they got 2 but could easily be 4. We're making them look like prime Utd.

We aren't in control really. Just feels like yet another game where we've not turned up or turned up half arsed. Very underwhelming performance, just an odd vibe about it...
Watch probably 7 of our last 10 games at OT and see how often we've really looked bad. Last season we were fucking pathetic, one of Mourinho's 2 (obviously not the 1-6 win) was Dire.
We've been comprehensively outplayed a lot, but this isn't one of those games. But for the woodwork and a (thoroughly expected) poor as fuck shock from Werner, we'd be at least level.

Back
Top Bottom