Man Utd (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nice, your gonna be enjoying it on a perfect stream 👍 Don’t think I’ll bring myself to try and find some dodgy Arabic stream online 😆 radio 5 live I think.
Absolutely right on the free to air thing, surely they could give some fixtures to the bbc, itv etc, but I fear that the money men run it now, so don’t think it’ll ever change. Similar to when itv lost the champions league...dark day!
I might write a strongly worded letter to the Premier League about this....

....maybe tomorrow

Only thing that worries me is their pace
In my opinion Sissoko did a lot of good tracking and defending against Bournemouth. When Lucas came on, you could see the opposition gained confidence attacking along that side.

For me the combo of Aurier and Sissoko to defend against pacy wingers has shown some promise already.

Surprised Ndombele isn’t playing, I don’t think he’s fully fit to be honest, hopefully it’s not just a case of Mourinho not liking him
Just like Poch did against Liverpool, I think he'll be more effective as a sub than a starter. His strength is when he's on the ball, get him on the ball when the oppo are shagged. Defensively he's not great, nor is Winks but think Winks is a tad more disciplined and whilst players still run off him, it's not as pronounced as it is with Ndombele at the moment.

Yep joke is on me. Broad shoulders.

It tells me if not others that he thinks United are there for the taking.

He is telling Rose and Eriksen fcuk off and Dier that it's improve or take the same bus.

Let's see if our players believe as much as their new manager.

There for the taking? Unbeaten at home for 8 games!

Yep joke is on me. Broad shoulders.

It tells me if not others that he thinks United are there for the taking.

He is telling Rose and Eriksen fcuk off and Dier that it's improve or take the same bus.

Let's see if our players believe as much as their new manager.
In my opinion that conclusion on Dier is perhaps a bit too harsh. For a player that lacked match rhythm, starting 4 games in the span of 2 weeks could be seen as overkill. If he wouldn't be starting the next game against Burnley too, I'll tend to agree with you more.

In my opinion Sissoko did a lot of good tracking and defending against Bournemouth. When Lucas came on, you could see the opposition gained confidence attacking along that side.

For me the combo of Aurier and Sissoko to defend against pacy wingers has shown some promise already.

It was Sissoko that got completely rinsed in the corner leading directly to Bournemouth’s second goal. He still has to improve a lot when it comes to defending, he is not a natural reader of the game.

Back
Top Bottom