Man Utd (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Everytime we are fancied in big games we usually struggle. But utd are still favourites. Jose gone proper balls deep with this line up. We start well and we have to win for me. Need aurier and Sanchez to be sharp as hell and no stupid mistakes.

I’m on Trump duties, I’m depending you fine folk for updates, no histrionics I don’t want to get shot unnecessarily for reacting badly

Damn was looking forward to this one all week but my girlfriends ripped her cornea and it’s looking likely I’ll miss it. Wish she would have thought about how I feel before she went and did that.
She can drive to the hospital with one eye, can't she?

Clayton fucking Blackmore (the toilet seat rapist-allegedly) is the pre match entertainment in this VIP suite.
Food is excellent to be fair.
I am hammered On free booze.
just need to not get thrown out for ripping the shit out of the dirty little fucker.

Everytime we are fancied in big games we usually struggle. But utd are still favourites. Jose gone proper balls deep with this line up. We start well and we have to win for me. Need aurier and Sanchez to be sharp as hell and no stupid mistakes.
Winks starting should give a bit more energy so we move forward rather than being on the back foot like we were against Bournemouth.

Roll up get yer streams, streams here!

Clayton fucking Blackmore (the toilet seat rapist-allegedly) is the pre match entertainment in this VIP suite.
Food is excellent to be fair.
I am hammered On free booze.
just need to not get thrown out for ripping the shit out of the dirty little fucker.
I see an ‘incident’ in your near future.:mourcry:

Back
Top Bottom