Man Utd (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes he did, he always has.

Maybe not to you, but to plenty others. Inventing arguments they never once made and then railing against this straw man. In recent times it has been "You who were wanking off over Jack Grealish...", "You who wanted us to spunk 100 million on Saha". Honestly, there are countless examples. In my case it was "You who want to hound Daniel Levy out of the club" when I'd never said any such thing.

Beyond that, and casting a wider net, one change that the message board/social media age has brought it seems to me is that some people almost seem to support themselves on the internet more than their team if you know what I mean. Where hammering into a keyboard 16 hours a day, 7 days a week becomes more important than enjoying watching us play, even, god forbid, going to the odd game
Its what i dont get with him and few others they take a position on players and whem that player start doing well instead of being delighted they resent posters showing up their previous points. The idea that he could call Dele a Bentley figure was palpably bollocks. Dele had already beeen 4 times a Bentley even if he never came good again. When people laughed there was no 'thank fuck i called that wrong' like most spurs fans would do, it turned into 'Dele was shit because of poch and you all love poch so you all cunts and i am still right' that just got tiresome sometime the truth is easier. Fuck it must be exusting keeping up with all these positions. Football opionions should be temporary and last as long as the pints are in you blood stream. Then spurs play again and you get behind the team. God i was telling people i never want auriar to play again now hes probably 5th name on the teamsheet. Just enjoy it.

Looks like 75% of our squad identified !?

Night Jan

ss.png

Don't let that bit of magic from Dele get away from the fact that this first half was a pathetic showing

Could of been 3 nil down easily

We always attacked slowly, against side that had two lines set up before we got near their box.

Yes, exactly. That’s what annoyed me most about Poch’s approach. We always gave the opposition time to regroup and then we tried to push through a throng of defenders.
The long ball strategy that Jose is favouring is a much better way to play football, especially against teams that park the bus and it’s much more entertaining as well.

Back
Top Bottom