Man Utd (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sanchez has been really Crap. Aurier should be pushed up to RM. He was taking a casual strole back with the goal. I Read Mourinho wants a New striker. I think we need a complete backline overhaul first. The only defender worth his salt is Alderweir.

For me that’s a big risk because Ndombele does not do any work without the ball whereas Winks runs his knackers off.

If Ndombele comes on it’s got to be for Lucas, we are losing the midfield battle with only two relatively limited players in there.
It’s because he runs about that I don’t trust wonks on a yellow in a big game like this. If it wasn’t for the yellow I would agree.

all it takes is him to charge in and someone like Lingard to cutely push the ball pst him.

For me that’s a big risk because Ndombele does not do any work without the ball whereas Winks runs his knackers off.

If Ndombele comes on it’s got to be for Lucas, we are losing the midfield battle with only two relatively limited players in there.
Winks runs around doing fuckall.

How many tackles/interception has he made this half?

If Aurier isn't going to even attempt to defend, we may as well play a proper RB and RW, We get the worst of both worlds with this current set up.

I thought Sissko has worked ridiculously hard having to cover for him.

Poor performance against a poor team but a sublime goal from Dele.
Hopefully Spurs will waken up a bit in the second half and actually start playing.

Back
Top Bottom