Man Utd (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They can if they have BT Sport and they want to pay extra: Amazon Prime's Premier League matches will be shown in British pubs

If you can't be arsed to read the whole story (I couldn't): "Amazon Prime has launched a partnership with BT Sport to ensure that pubs can still show Premier League matches. Landlords with BT boxes can purchase an Amazon Premier League pass and will be able to choose which games to show."
Thanks.
I will seek out the guvnor of my local later as I just spoke to a minion yesterday. 😂
I enjoy watching big games down the boozer.

Thanks.
I will seek out the guvnor of my local later as I just spoke to a minion yesterday. 😂
I enjoy watching big games down the boozer.

Hmmm

Depends on the clientele at the time

That’s the problem as you never know what muppets might be in there

Looking for a boozer definately showing it in North East London , Heads up will be appreciated 👍
Any pub with BT will be able to show it. So imagine all the pubs in Tottenham will show it. My favs are Beehive and Coach/Horses. All you could try Hope and Anchor Hornsey. Sure it will be on there.

Any pub with BT will be able to show it. So imagine all the pubs in Tottenham will show it. My favs are Beehive and Coach/Horses. All you could try Hope and Anchor Hornsey. Sure it will be on there.
Sorry about that ;) Cheers mate, i drink in the Coach match days, looking for somewhere more Walthamstow Chingford way if possible

So Ole just said Pogba is out, but didn’t mention mc tominay so I’m guessing he starts.
Pogba is a twat that seems to play his one good game a year against us, so good that he’s out, so in theory the midfield should be ours even tho it’s a bit mish mash itself at the minute, but I think the key will be constantly getting at their back line, an energetic 90mins from Kane and the rest should fall in place nicely.

The hope here is we don’t do a Spurs and gift them a much needed win, then of course the media will absolutely hound Jose in the hope he bites back at them and they have their story....
Will work the other way too of course if we beat them, the media will look their click bate off Ole...
A Spurs win and Utd could be well and truly in crisis here....fingers crossed.....

The more I think about it the more I think Jose will have us sit fairly deep and play on the counter. This article highlights exactly why...

United are bad with the ball and Jose as a pundit was always talking about how they struggle to break down team that are compact and play in a low block. They are really only dangerous on the counter.

Look for us to absorb pressure and then play long balls up to Kane. There will be no to little of this playing out the back stuff, Toby will be pinging and Gazza will be hoofing it up. I expect both Son and Lucas to start due to their pace and ability to play on the counter. Kane will hold it up and feed it to them + Dele.

May not be the prettiest thing in the world but he'll want to win at all costs. I expect...

Aurier-Sanchez-Toby-Jan
---------Dier-Winks--------
------Lucas-Dele-Son------
-------------Kane------------

Back
Top Bottom