Man Utd (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How is it worse? I don’t care if he spends his days of retirement having a few bottles of wine daily but the constant sanctimonious holier than thou nonsense about forum peace is nauseating at best. This forum is different to others - so you either fit in or crack. But don’t try and change it to your particular liking
I'm not trying to change anything at all, my apologies if it came over that way. I've never once negatively commented on postings between 'feuding members' during 'c**t offs'.
I simply observed how some had buried the hatchet and what a difference it had made.
I'm certainly not 'holier than thou' and will stand my corner against anyone.
Hope that helps explain things :thumbup: I won't post about it anymore.

I agree totally and I've never 'sherriffed' or tried to 'police' one single post on here. I'm neither responsible or accountable for any peace that has been restored between members on here...they are.
All I did was remark on how much more pleasant it was to see threads full of interesting posts rather than insults and threats.
If that's a problem to some people on here then I'll stop such comments/observations but please don't anyone accuse me of trying to 'police' the forum or in any way 'correct' postings..that's utter bullshit.

You’ll get accused of policing the forum if you tell someone to fuck off these days. I wouldn’t worry about it.

Okay, I've drank sixteen bottles of red wine, six pints of Guinness, four rum and blacks, a large bottle of Gaviscon and sucked a whole packet of Rennie's indigestion tablets....if anybody wants a c**t off with me then fucking bring it on.....hic ! 😎

Okay, I've drank sixteen bottles of red wine, six pints of Guinness, four rum and blacks, a large bottle of Gaviscon and sucked a whole packet of Rennie's indigestion tablets....if anybody wants a c**t off with me then fucking bring it on.....hic ! 😎

Cutting down then?

What really pissed me off the other night was how we made them look like Liverpool or Manchester City. They are shit, have been for 6 or 7 years yet we’ve still managed to lose 5 of our last 6 league games at Old Trafford. That’s with us having supposedly our best team since the 1960’s and they having their worst since they were relegated in mid 70’s. It’s nearly always same against Big Guns away, we’re beaten as soon we take the field. Under Pochettino, record in 28 away league games to Big 6 was W3 D9 L16.

You’d be hoping that’s something Mourinho can alter. Change mindset in these away matches and instill a bit of steeliness and backbone in them.

I'm not trying to change anything at all, my apologies if it came over that way. I've never once negatively commented on postings between 'feuding members' during 'c**t offs'.
I simply observed how some had buried the hatchet and what a difference it had made.
I'm certainly not 'holier than thou' and will stand my corner against anyone.
Hope that helps explain things :thumbup: I won't post about it anymore.
Seriously, you know you just apologised to someone who was trolling you.
He is exactly the type of poster who toilets this board and as a consequence is on a large number of ignore lists

Last edited:
Seriously, you know you just apologised to someone who was trolling you.
He is exactly the type of poster who toilets this board and as sa consequence is on a large number of ignore lists
I apologised to him if I came over as someone trying to 'police' this place and for nothing else. Maybe I do always try to see the best in people but I shall certainly bear your post in mind and see how things pan out in the future. Cheers.....

Back
Top Bottom