Man Utd buyers might change their focus to Spurs.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you want Spurs to be taken over by Sheikh Jassim?

• Total voters
Ange has turned everything around, he's getting music out of players many thought weren't good enough and the new additions have all hit the ground running.

Basically Ange is turning water into wine. And I'm loving every minute of it.

Doesn't change a single valid criticism of ENIC many of us have had.

And frankly don't even try and go there with the "I told you so" attitude. There is no way you saw this turnaround coming.

The same squad issues are still there.

But frankly I don't even want to talk about it, just want to ride this wave of hope and optimism.

It's pricks like you that won't let it.go and don't seem to be able to enjoy it.

Why is that?
8 games, don't bolt to early

Just like how when we were going through our down period people forgot the previous years when he built the club up to what it is now, funny how football works isn't it...
We never had a down period

It was only a perceived down period

wink wink i can relate GIF

Levy isn't off the hook yet if a lean spell comes about or no additions in Jan he will hear about it .Hopefully we can keep things on the up but we're going to have a lot of things go in our favour to maintain our position. Beat Fulham for now anyway .

Not sure I ever called him the C word as I try to avoid the wrath of Mrs P

Would not bet my house on it though
I distinctly recall Mrs P stating she had gotten used to the C word and accepted it was a part of the lexicon here. I've been littering my posts with them ever since.

Cunty cunt cunt. Cunt.

Have a bit of cunt.

Some cunt for you, too.

Cunt.

Here's a cunt, there's a cunt, everyone's a cunt-cunt.

Just like how when we were going through our down period people forgot the previous years when he built the club up to what it is now, funny how football works isn't it...
He did well financial side but winning 1 league cup in his 23 year tenure is abysmal.
What is the point of being a rich club when you can't win nothing?

Lets hope Ange and his boys can make something happen this year and he makes the right signings in Jan to back up Ange.

He did well financial side but winning 1 league cup in his 23 year tenure is abysmal.
What is the point of being a rich club when you can't win nothing?

Lets hope Ange and his boys can make something happen this year and he makes the right signings in Jan to back up Ange.

1 years in 23 years is shite but how much of those 23 years were we considered a 'rich club'?

I distinctly recall Mrs P stating she had gotten used to the C word and accepted it was a part of the lexicon here. I've been littering my posts with them ever since.

Cunty cunt cunt. Cunt.

Have a bit of cunt.

Some cunt for you, too.

Cunt.

Here's a cunt, there's a cunt, everyone's a cunt-cunt.
peter serafinowicz overkill GIF by The Tick

1 years in 23 years is shite but how much of those 23 years were we considered a 'rich club'?
I gave him credit for the financial side of things but on the field he has not been good enough and I think we can all agree on that.

We bring in more revenue than Arse and Chelsea in the past 5 years and still no silverware since 2007...
and as a club we are worth more than Woolwich currently....

So why the heck are we still struggling to win anything? Answer is we shouldn't be but we are. So that says something.

Lets hope this year Ange can blow all that away.

I gave him credit for the financial side of things but on the field he has not been good enough and I think we can all agree on that.

We bring in more revenue than Arse and Chelsea in the past 5 years and still no silverware since 2007...
and as a club we are worth more than Woolwich currently....

So why the heck are we still struggling to win anything? Answer is we shouldn't be but we are. So that says something.

Lets hope this year Ange can blow all that away.

There's a multitude of factors as to why we haven't won a trophy, not just solely down to the board although the buck should stop with them.

The thing is this club successes always hasn't been winning a trophy, that much is clear.

Late to the party and not read the whole thread but… City, Newcastle… Spurs…etc.

Soon the Premier League will be the Arabian League.

If the VAR officials get their hands cut off for bad unbiased decisions tho… Maybe teams can be flogged instead of relegated? Will women still be allowed in stadiums? Will the new thfc golf course be made with slave labour? Will pink be banned from being a kit colour? Will taking the knee mean you get your knees taken?

Who care$ right?

There's a multitude of factors as to why we haven't won a trophy, not just solely down to the board although the buck should stop with them.

The thing is this club successes always hasn't been winning a trophy, that much is clear.
It should be for us fans. That is our bragging rights = silverware. Period.

Back
Top Bottom