Man Utd Vs Tottenham, Sunday 4th Oct - 4.30pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's being an amazing week for us and we are doing incredibly well.

Maybe we will feel a bit of fatigue on Sunday, or maybe we will smash them. But more than anything, the best feeling I got is that after the break is when our real season will start, with al the signings, etc, and I have a great feeling about that.
That is the worry fatigue but I think we might get a point.

Fresh N'dombele, Lo Celso , Reguilon and Lloris..more than enough to roll Ole's overrated side over.
Mourinho >>>> Ole

Won't be surprised if Lamela and Dele raise their game for this one

One thing that concerns me regarding this match based on what we say today.is the lack of pressure on the ball in the central regions just outside of the box.
So many times Maccabi players had shots from there. Jose wasn't happy about this. We can't afford to let someone like Bruno, Pogba, Greenwood, Rashford to pepper the goal from shots like that.

Whoever plays in the CM role needs to block the shot.
I'm going for speed in the back 4.

-------------Lloris
Aurier Sanchez Dier Reguilon
-------Hojbjerg----Sissoko
------------Ndombele - - - - -
Lucas - - - Kane-------Lamela

I hope we don't respect them too much. Let's get in their face. Brighton showed last week that if you get the ball and attack them you can get good scoring chances. I suspect Jose will do the same as Palace did 2 weeks ago and play on the counter.
I agree with this 100%...How can Chery took the shot when 5 Spurs players surrounded him? Because they all fucking standing around whereas at least two players should have jumped on him. Defend like that will not beat Liverpool for sure. Mourinho should lock the midfields and the defenders into the room and make them watch the Inter team defending against Barca and Bayern. I bet you that Mourinho would want to swap the 7-2 to have 2-0 or 3-0.

I thought this , but the fact he is to injured to play any part for Wales surely means he won’t feature for us , here is hoping though !

I've got a feeling he starts but the smart money is that he's on the bench.

Just don't think Jose will pass up the chance to mess with their heads a bit even if he has no intention of bringing him on

I thought this , but the fact he is to injured to play any part for Wales surely means he won’t feature for us , here is hoping though !

I think let him & Sonny fully rest and be eased back ready for after the int. break......

Then let the slaughter begin.

:sonlol::kanegoal::baletroll:

I've got a feeling he starts but the smart money is that he's on the bench.

Just don't think Jose will pass up the chance to mess with their heads a bit even if he has no intention of bringing him on

I like it... I hope it is the case. Reckon realistically we will see Bale v West Ham

All eyes on the press conference. Until then lets see if Sky or Beeb have dismissed our chances via the predictions format of a washed up pundit (sky) or a washed up human vs some quirky celeb (beeb)

There was never an announcement about the Son injury? Wonder if he has just been rested this week and saved for sunday!

Tweaked his thigh.

Jose said he was a maybe at best for Sunday..... Again why rush if we can take advantage of the 2 week break to let him heal properly.

Back
Top Bottom