Man Utd Vs Tottenham, Sunday 4th Oct - 4.30pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SpiderSpurs

Supporter
🪃🦘 Bonza!! 🦘🪃
Our quest for league glory continues...

manutd.jpg

Sky Sports Premier League & Sky Sports Main Event.

manutd.jpg

Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
COYS!!!!
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif

I noticed Ole rested a fair few players last night! Hopefully we can do the same, Win this and i honestly think we are in a title race this season!

Terrible stats up there.

Ole knows nothing and the team are poor.

Surely we have to win this?

(Have to score three, though, to counteract their inevitable non-contact pen from Fernandes and the pen for the handball when the ball bounces off Dier’s head, against the crossbar, saved by Lloris who is then barged by Pogba, drops the ball and it lands on Dier’s hand, who is rolling on the floor with his hands on his stomach as has a cramp as he needs another dump)

United have looked like re-heated dog shit and got massively lucky last week. We actually looked quite good against Newcastle and got massively unlucky. Which probably means both trends will continue and United will win 1-0 from a Kane OG or some horrific shit.

That being said, I am very interested to see what Mourinho puts out there. If we get Reguilon, Ndombele, Lo Celso, and Kane on the pitch to start the match I will be very pleased.

So we need to score at least 3 for the 2 penalties they will get! Be a nice surprise to have Son fit for this! I think Jose will sit back and play on the counter but I would be tempted to go for the throat , we can destroy these , let’s smash them and the title charge begins

Said it in the EL match thread but Hojbjerg was subbed off after 60 minutes tonight, Lo Celso off at HT and Ndombele not even risked.

We finally gonna see it Sunday!?

Back
Top Bottom