Marin to Chelsea? Interesting...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

New Chelsea signing Marko Marin says he is joining his "dream club" and claims Tottenham were also interested in him.

The Germany international agreed personal terms with the Blues on Saturday after the west London club had agreed an undisclosed fee with Werder Bremen, believed to be in the region of €8million.
The 23-year-old will officially complete his move to Stamford Bridge when the transfer window reopens in the summer but has already been talking about how much he is looking forward to joining the Champions League finalists.
"Chelsea is my dream club," Marin told Sport-Bild.
"I'm happy that I get the chance to play for them. It is a challenge for me."
Marin went on to say that Tottenham had also been chasing his signature, while Woolwich and Liverpool are also thought to have been monitoring his progress for some time.
"Tottenham Hotspur were also interested, but I opted for Chelsea, because they suit me well," he added.
O RLY?

"Tottenham Hotspur were also interested, but I opted for Chelsea, because they suit me well,"

phins120792.jpg

Blanchflower said:
He won't go to United - his wife doesn't want to leave London.

It's Chelsea or us and if they aren't in the CL he has no reason to go.
He wanted united last year, his agent wanted chelsea. Itk

If Chelsea wanted Luka this summer we should ask for Lukaku as pretty of any deal. Can't get a game at the chavs but exactly what we need.

LLB Part Deux said:
If Chelsea wanted Luka this summer we should ask for Lukaku as pretty of any deal. Can't get a game at the chavs but exactly what we need.
Did he not go on loan as part of the marin deal. Sturridge is a shit defoe

Can see Modric maybe going to PSG- they have the dollar- decent place for MRs Modric- plus they will spend big as they have somehow managed to mess up the league- not great by Ancellotti that really...

If he does end up Chelsea- then we need something out of it- a free pass on Hazard or someone they want etc- or some players-

r-u-s-x said:
LLB Part Deux said:
Did he not go on loan as part of the marin deal. Sturridge is a shit defoe

Never been a huge fan of Sturridge, but totally different players.

Back
Top Bottom