Mark Hughes Sacked, Redknapp In

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think the Mail and Mirror both ran articles saying Redknapp had been appointed, but with no quotes or confirmation at all.

Par for the course then....

Thelonious Thelonious when he heard the news
excited_elf.gif

(secret QPR fan)
:baletroll:

Granero for Huddlestone, straight swap. "I ain't a fackin' wheelah deelah."

On the real, I think a lot of these links are never gonna pan out. I really thought Daws was gone on deadline day last time around. The fact he stayed makes me a bit more optimistic that we'll keep him. Levy will want to save face and he'll be reluctant to give Redknapp anyone IMO. And rightly so.

Granero for Huddlestone, straight swap. "I ain't a fackin' wheelah deelah."

On the real, I think a lot of these links are never gonna pan out. I really thought Daws was gone on deadline day last time around. The fact he stayed makes me a bit more optimistic that we'll keep him. Levy will want to save face and he'll be reluctant to give Redknapp anyone IMO. And rightly so.

why do you think that Levy - a businessman, would be reluctant to sell players his manager doesn't want to Redknapp?

Back
Top Bottom