Mark Hughes Sacked, Redknapp In

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

^ yeah, we all ganged up on you because you aren't responsible for your comments....
thats not what I said, but you know as well as I do, that is what happened

for what? Because I dared to ask question about AVBs methods? I'm totally responsible for what I said - but not for all the shit I took because I had the temerity to ask.

I stand by everything I said, and I still don't believe that much has changed for the better to assuage my concerns.

But you kind of answered my question. You obviously dont want to quit on the hostility stuff.

duffer2.jpg

Isn't it just.
How about this for an idea.

In future when either of us posts anything, why not resist the temptation, and ignore it if you don't like it - or have nothing useful to say - and debate it if its a worthwhile subject to talk about.

Its kind of what I came here to do, talk about football, talk about Spurs tactics, managerial decisions and all that malarkey.

If you and a few like minded posters had actually engaged me at that level, instead of trying to do big put downs, or do the wanky "lets all gang up on the newbie" shit, then maybe you'd have got a damn site more respect and for what you had to say.

I'm game if you are.

I'm only too happy to be reasonable and pleasant, but its a 2 way street.

Quid pro quo, and all that.

ir4C4UXXyyaCV.gif

Back
Top Bottom