Mark Hughes Sacked, Redknapp In

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bit harsh, I thought Redknapp was alright.

he was - it was for an arrogant tosser, a real sub-human waste of space - a joke of a man with as much value as the ordure you scrape off your shoes.........

you know the sort - like the ones who go round clicking the negative button on all your posts, because they lack the balls to engage you - and actually thing that you give a flying fuck, because the internet is all they have in their sad and meaningless lives.

one of them

he was - it was for an arrogant tosser, a real sub-human waste of space - a joke of a man with as much value as the ordure you scrape off your shoes.........

you know the sort - like the ones who go round clicking the negative button on all your posts, because they lack the balls to engage you - and actually thing that you give a flying fuck, because the internet is all they have in their sad and meaningless lives.

one of them
imsoangrytha128514626210781250.jpg

there's a surprise
once again you couldn't be more wrong.

I don't get angry about what some people do - its a source of real hilarity to me.

Like laughing at self absorbed posters............who are compelled to post thousands of posts and participate in every thread.
Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! ............

This is the second time you have tried to insult me this week, in between insulting most of the rest of the board as you go. For someone who claims it's all a bit of a joke you don't seem to have much of a sense of humour. Plus, you cite self-absorbed posters, yet you are the only one talking about himself. :roflmao:

Well, unless this is all part of some tedious troll persona.

This is the second time you have tried to insult me this week, in between insulting most of the rest of the board as you go. For someone who claims it's all a bit of a joke you don't seem to have much of a sense of humour. Plus, you cite self-absorbed posters, yet you are the only one talking about himself. :roflmao:

CGWO2.gif

Same way he did at GG when he was found out :chicco: :gallashmm:

Actually I quit GG because too many members are the type of fans who wanted to move to Stratford for better parking and nice eating, as Tottenham was a "fucking shithole"and those who wanted to stay were accused of holding back the club.

People like yourself who also frequent arsemania and are respected members on there calling other fans trolls...and claiming Levy lied about Berbatov refusing to play, and that Modric was forced out by the Croatian Mafia....

Funny site is GG

I haven't insulted the rest of the board at all. Like all boards of this sort, there are genuinely good posters, who see through the bullshit and actually recognise whats going on in the game. There are also the usual coterie of self absorbed numpties who have nothing better in their lives, who need places like this to gain recognition, probably because their lives are so shallow and its the only way they get it.
Yet again you are so wide of the mark about me, I might not be Billy Connolly, but I do have a good sense of humour, which is why I don't take posting seriously, this really isn't a fundamental cornerstone of my life. Unlike some people.
You say I'm the only one talking about myself? Really? I think you will find I was talking about people like you, the only self promotion I have done was to put a counterpoint to the erroneous comments made about me.

If you think that my posts were aimed at you - then you are more than likely right.

As for insulting you..........well its not actually necessary, to be fair. You do your own work, its sort of like the gift that goes on giving, where thats concerned.

When I want to say something I know you wont like, I think you will agree, its been pretty obvious up to now. The sad part is that I haven't really insulted you per se, I have been describing you - inasmuch as describing how you come across. You think its an insult because you don't like it.

Rosie 47 and arcspaz dont like this - and will give me a negative review, and run away.

Actually I quit GG because too many members are the type of fans who wanted to move to Stratford for better parking and nice eating, as Tottenham was a "fucking shithole"and those who wanted to stay were accused of holding back the club.

People like yourself who also frequent arsemania and are respected members on there calling other fans trolls...and claiming Levy lied about Berbatov refusing to play, and that Modric was forced out by the Croatian Mafia....

Funny site is GG

I think you will find that the biggest problem about that site, from what I have seen of it - is that the biggest issue it has, is that it's moderated by the biggest wankers on the site, and they fiercely protect the likeminded posters. Its modelled in their image and full of PC tossers all trying to outdo each other on how righteous they are.

You should go Salmonella, you would fit right in. A million posts a day, an opinion on every thread, a few throwaway football comments every now and again, and a condemnation for every poster who doesn't suck up to you.

(ooh Rosie 47 and Arcspaz really won't like this....)

^Yeah, whatever mate. #tedious
Isn't it just.
How about this for an idea.

In future when either of us posts anything, why not resist the temptation, and ignore it if you don't like it - or have nothing useful to say - and debate it if its a worthwhile subject to talk about.

Its kind of what I came here to do, talk about football, talk about Spurs tactics, managerial decisions and all that malarkey.

If you and a few like minded posters had actually engaged me at that level, instead of trying to do big put downs, or do the wanky "lets all gang up on the newbie" shit, then maybe you'd have got a damn site more respect and for what you had to say.

I'm game if you are.

I'm only too happy to be reasonable and pleasant, but its a 2 way street.

Quid pro quo, and all that.

Back
Top Bottom