Match fred: Chelski (a) - The Jimmy Greaves derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bale is out of form. Give him a break. Not his fault he keeps getting selected.

Re: the containment tactic today - not sure Spurs have the confidence to attack, hence the sitting back and countering.

It wasn't terrible.. no, we didn't win, but we keep 4th by 5 points in a game most had down as a loss. Also, set piece delivery wasn't awful today

Yet another game tat felt like we should win but didn't. Ill take this though a point at Stamford Bridge is never anything to turn your nose up at, even this year. Also it felt like we ended that game surging rather than holding on for dear life and I feel like this may actually carry over.

Pride restored... one of the more solid away-at-Stamford-Bridge performances...
was more attacking than 'Park the Bus' but not as cavalier as going 3-1 up in the cup only to end up with a draw...

AND SO NOW THE 8 MATCH WINNING RUN CAN BEGIN...

Gotta say, the Sky assumption that ArseAnal will beat Villa now and open up a 3 point gap is presumptuous to say the least... even though they probably will and prove them right, if someone touted US for the win before we'd kicked off, I'd be more than a tad nervous... then again, I'm no gooner, I don't think they do pre-match nerves do they? always confident of the victory... just a case of how many, huh?

Back
Top Bottom