Match thread: panathinaikos vs tottenham (europa league)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm firmly in the booing is wrong camp, but I felt so sorry for the Pana... fans when their lads took that free kick from a good attacking position, went back to their keeper and gave the ball away. Play like that at only 1-0 down and with more than 45 mins left was poor and deserved to be booed.

"The original that kicked off the success story.
The outward appearance alone (squat, solid can) illustrates that POWER HORSE is more than simply a drink for partygoers, stuntmen, and highflyers – it's a drink for people who work hard every day and who push the envelope when it comes to performance. A product that is optimum taste and optimum effect, an “energy concentrate” that fits the hand of an adult; the energy drink for “powering on” rather than sipping at parties."

That really isn't making me want to try Power Horse :D

HyNdZee said:
Decent first half. The ref was on our side for the free-kick but not the pen so it levelled out.

Panathanaikos are a bit shit but we can only beat what is in front of us.

Hudd and Daws taking their first team opportunities well.

Lloris will be a little disappointed at dropping the ball on the last cross there.

Perhaps Brad still genuinely has a bit on him with regards to that consistency.

Spot on about beating what's in front of us ! The Greeks have suppressed the game in order to frustrate. It's working to a degree, but they didn't bank on Hudd and Daws, not forgetting Dembele, the more I see of this man, the more "immense" he becomes.

_PS_ said:
The outward appearance alone (squat, solid can) illustrates that POWER HORSE is more than simply a drink for partygoers, stuntmen, and highflyers – it's a drink for people who work hard every day and who push the envelope when it comes to performance. A product that is optimum taste and optimum effect, an “energy concentrate” that fits the hand of an adult; the energy drink for “powering on” rather than sipping at parties."

Adebayor, Adebayooor, he used to drink Red Bull, he don't anymore

1349372700033.gif

iVyvzFotkf7JM.gif

Steed_Train said:
_PS_ said:

Adebayor, Adebayooor, he used to drink Red Bull, he don't anymore

Best song ever.

Vertonghen is a player of immense dimension. Sweet pass on the last attack.

Hopefully AVB can iron out some of JD's offsides. The rest of his game is improving though.

Back
Top Bottom