Match thread: Tottenham vs Swansea (Home)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Says the man with the dempsey photo. Come on man, if he had scored that curling shot that hit the crossbar last week everybody would be hailing him, he has played fairly well today and is looking better and better. Give him some time.

How much time does he need? A full season? Two? What says he can muster a quality career in this league? A (one..just one) successful loan spell? At least Demps has some consistency throughout his seasons, is already coming around to the new team, and (somewhat) a goal scoring threat when he isn't in beast mode.

Sig's transfer fee would have been beneficial elsewhere.

Deal with it.

dempsey-face-9-11-12.gif

*EDIT* Despite 6 disagrees, I still stand by it. I would much rather see Timmy C, Townsend, or Falque get run outs over Sig. Sig is the biggest disappointment of summer window. Don't get me wrong, I'll be the first to say that if we lose Bale sooner than later, we need to bring someone better than Demps in on the left. I like winning and I'm ready for Tottenham to dominate.

Good win. Lloris saved us again.

Great to see Vertonghen get a finally get a goal and see us ride out a tough win in the last 10.

Hope Michu is okay.

How much time does he need? A full season? Two? What says he can muster a quality career in this league? A (one..just one) successful loan spell? At least Demps has some consistency throughout his seasons, is already coming around to the new team, and (somewhat) a goal scoring threat when he isn't in beast mode.

Sig's transfer fee would have been beneficial elsewhere.

Deal with it.

dempsey-face-9-11-12.gif

I think Dempsey is a hell of a player, but Siggy looked better today. That said, I still think Dempsey should start going forward due to his track record. Also, how did he win Man of the Match according to foxsoccer? I know its a US channel, but Sandro, Verts, Lloris for the knockout? All better candidates...

I think Dempsey is a hell of a player, but Siggy looked better today. That said, I still think Dempsey should start going forward due to his track record. Also, how did he win Man of the Match according to foxsoccer? I know its a US channel, but Sandro, Verts, Lloris for the knockout? All better candidates...

You had it correct....its a US channel. Vert gets it in my book and Dembele was ace in midfield today. Hope his hip is doing alright. Good to see Parker though...in tough games its going to be great to have Sandro and Parker out there busting skulls...bash brother style.

Back
Top Bottom