Match thread: Tottenham vs Swansea (Home)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Said to my mate on the way to West Ham we would win all of our games up to the end of the year (not season) apart from Everton away.

:levyeyes:

So far so good, lets hope we can keep picking up the wins.

Arse fans fighting each other in the crowd
Chelsea fans booing their manager openly
Liverpool in the bottom half of the league

They are having a mare.

We are plodding, not flying

???

I might have to meet you before the Stoke game too Carlito mate. You keep ignoring me...

Not if you're in the Bill Nic with your pals though...:troll:

They are having a mare.

So the question is what position would we be in to make you happy?

To be honest I've yet to be completely convinced by AVB but unlike yourself, I'm willing to give him time rather than slag him off at the first opportunity.

???

I might have to meet you before the Stoke game too Carlito mate. You keep ignoring me...

Not if you're in the Bill Nic with your pals though...:troll:

Can't answer all my stalkers mate. It's a pro Wenger anti Wenger slug fest at the emirates mate.

Apparently There was more friendly fire in Milan when the arse were in town than your average yank conflict.

Can't answer all my stalkers mate. It's a pro Wenger anti Wenger slug fest at the emirates mate.

Apparently There was more friendly fire in Milan when the arse were in town than your average yank conflict.

Oh I'm a stalker now? Don't flatter yourself pal I'm just interested in what you have to say!

Good, they can't do anyone else over so might as well fight each other!

Sorry mate I couldn't see much detail from where I was, what happened really?!

His come to with Lennon where he went down like he'd been shot while screaming like a bitch and that whole Michu thing, he should have directed his anger at the officials for not stopping play but instead decides to pick fights with Townsend and Walker.

No biggy I guess, I just see red mist when I see people acting like cunts for no valid reason or directing it at the wrong people. Or I just have general anger issues :llorishuh:

They are having a mare.

Lets not forget how dominant chelski was at the beginning of the season and we are now tied on points with them for third. Sure we should have a few more points under our belt at this point, but think about it this way, we're tied on points for third place and people are this dissatisfied. When was the last time this happened?

And the best part, this is only our first season with AVB and we have been missing some key players the whole time. He is still implementing his system and will hopefully add more quality players in January (Moutinho). And Parker, BAE, Kaboul, and Bale should all be back very soon and we will finally be able to play our best 11. Our future looks very bright guys.

Bale will be back soon. Once we have a natural left-back and Kaboul back, shit will start to get narsty.

ITK: Kaboul is starting to feel extra rapey.

Frankly, I have wet dreams at night about a Kaboul and Vertonghen partnership, with Caulker supporting. I think the high-line would start looking very, very attractive with that set-up.

edit: At this point in the season we're tied with our best ever finish in the league with a half-injured squad. Call me insane for thinking with a fully-fit squad our performances should start to improve even more.

His come to with Lennon where he went down like he'd been shot while screaming like a bitch and that whole Michu thing, he should have directed his anger at the officials for not stopping play but instead decides to pick fights with Townsend and Walker.

No biggy I guess, I just see red mist when I see people acting like cunts for no valid reason or directing it at the wrong people. Or I just have general anger issues :llorishuh:

As AlMacca_ AlMacca_ said, we all started chanting 'YIDS!'. That was us showing our anger!

So I watched this game on Fox Soccer and after the game they showed the results of a web poll of Fox Soccer viewers as to who was the player of the game today...

Clint Dempsey won with 55% of the vote

:dempsey:

35e89g.jpg

:baletroll:

Back
Top Bottom