Mate of a mate, of a mate...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know a guy who knows the guy who did Stephen Ireland's insane cars. Made a shitload of money off it. That same guy also alleges that he once hung Aaron Lennon on a coat hanger but I think he's lying.

I used to work with Kevin Campbell brother, decent bloke despite being the brethren of a Gooner. He met Sol Campbell through his brother a few times and thought he was a complete cunt.

I used to play in the school team with Charlton player Richard Rufus.

I lived next door to Danny Thomas's brother.

My mates mum used to go out with Jimmy Hill as we always like to remind him.

Where I used to play football over the local field, groups of lads would often turn up and give us a game. I've played against Neale Fenn (made a few starts for Spurs) and Michael Duberry (ex-Chelsea).

Also, I once worked in a Tile shop in Chingford where a certain Judas once came to buy some tiles for a house he and Freund had invested in together. He didn't speak much, his agent did most of the talking, it was also his agent that paid on his card, hence me knowing his name isn't Sky Andrews, he is really called Andrew Skylet.

My Dad and Uncle played with Vinnie Jones at Bedmond before his professional days.

I played with Johnny Bond, Watford's back up keeper up until about under 13's when he got signed by them, for the majority of time we played together he refused to go in goal but it looks like he's come to his senses now!

Also I was managed by Dave Smith - father of Tommy and Jack - at Hemel and met Tommy a few times, few of the lads got given boots he didn't want but he has tiny feet so anyone over a size 8 missed out.

Also while at Hemel, had the reporter the reporter Mick Dennis linesman one of our FA Youth Cup games, called him a twat, got booked. Wanker.

And lastly while playing sunday league at like 15/16 I played with Martin Kemp's son Roman, he was shit but did get to talk to Martin which was pretty cool.

I played football on holiday in Turkey last year against Mark Gower of Swansea.

He looked so average, I imagined he would have been a sunday league footballer until I was told afterwards who he was. Tackled him a couple of times as well.

My dad is good acquaintances with Phil Beal who used to play for us in the 60s + 70s. He's been round my ouse a few times before (when I haven't been around) and we also went away to Shamrock Rovers with him. He's a really nice guy - said that George Best is the best player he's every played against

2prwi1j.jpg

This was taken at a bar in Dublin at about 2 in the morning after the game

Nice bloke. I met him at a wedding.

I've met Paul Miller a couple of times too. Gent.

David Ginola frequently rings me up for tips on how to be even more of a sexy and classy gentleman.

(One of these is false.)

At high school I was friends with the nephew of a guy called George Best. He had one of his Northern Ireland jerseys up on his bedroom wall - put up with tacks - right through the material. :eek:

At my school I am a 'stripe' (guy who supervisors over the school), and one kid who I was trying to get to bed realised I was a Spurs fan, then promptly told me that his god-father was David Ginola, which I thought was quite cool, then he told me that his uncle's Piers Brosnon, he lives on the same street as Terry and Lampard and he has a watch more then my bank account, so I promptly whacked him with a clipboard.
pedo-bear-seal-of-approval.png

right..I played for the same Croydon team as Peter Garland, who got as far as our reserves.

I also own the club Tie that venables wore for the Gazza cup final. Guy that used to run the outsourced security company in the offices I worked for a few years back had grown with Venables. Turned up one day and said "you support Spurs, right..I got this off Terry for you" and gave me the tie, then explained how he knew venables and where the tie was from.

finally, A mate of mine owns the dentists chair of Euro 96 fame. been in that a few times

Dave mcewan was in my house at school the year I joined. Few years later he was on the fringe of the spurs first team for about a month....

eton-boys.jpg

"I say.... hey Oik.... hello, pleb-boy... I say... did one frequent a Public School by any chance??"

HOUSE indeed.... classes of 30+ snotty nosed scruffy Council kids is all we respond to on here pal!

Back
Top Bottom