Matt le Tissier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Internet trolls/fake news + gullible people with a lack of education/empathy/technological understanding/critical thinking skills. There's also an element of pride where people are too embarrassed to admit they misunderstood or were conned so instead they double-down and lose themselves.

The world is a sordid and scary place and people will look for any kind of "truth" to make them feel safe. Why confront the real world when you can just live in your own world instead?

Or on the flip.... "years of indoctrination makes sheep scream at any view different to their own and brand people racists, lunatics, fascists" when they don't toe the party line...... but hey, you guys are progressive right? More like progressing right up Klaus Schwabs arse ... Ole.

Tweet Tweet

btw I haven't even read what Le Tiss has said, i just believe he has a right to have his own opinion right or wrong without some helmet know it all constantly boring us all with his brainwashed egolatarian views.

Or on the flip.... "years of indoctrination makes sheep scream at any view different to their own and brand people racists, lunatics, fascists" when they don't toe the party line...... but hey, you guys are progressive right? More like progressing right up Klaus Schwabs arse ... Ole.

Tweet Tweet

btw I haven't even read what Le Tiss has said, i just believe he has a right to have his own opinion right or wrong without some helmet know it all constantly boring us all with his brainwashed egolatarian views.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. Everyone is also entitled to an opinion on everyone else’s opinion. I happen to think that Matt Le Tissier’s political and scientific opinions are fucking stupid and the kind of drivel that only a completely ignorant moron could possibly come out with. If Le Tissier didn’t want people judging and debating his ignorant opinions then he wouldn’t be putting them out there.

No need for you to be such a snowflake about it. Why is it that the most “free speech” obsessed people are the ones with the thinnest skin?

...and....?
He's a footballer!
The only vaguely bright footballer in recent memory was Graham Le Saux who was ridiculed by 'Academic genius' Robbie Fowler for being gay... Just cos he'd read a few books!!

Just shows you where we are!

Tony Galvin had a degree in Russian... Imagine THAT today?
Kompany.

And Mathieu Flamini co-founded a biochemical startup and he's speculated by many to now be worth over 10 billion.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. Everyone is also entitled to an opinion on everyone else’s opinion. I happen to think that Matt Le Tissier’s political and scientific opinions are fucking stupid and the kind of drivel that only a completely ignorant moron could possibly come out with. If Le Tissier didn’t want people judging and debating his ignorant opinions then he wouldn’t be putting them out there.

No need for you to be such a snowflake about it. Why is it that the most “free speech” obsessed people are the ones with the thinnest skin?

Snowflake ..... Hahaha whatever dude.

...and....?
He's a footballer!
The only vaguely bright footballer in recent memory was Graham Le Saux who was ridiculed by 'Academic genius' Robbie Fowler for being gay... Just cos he'd read a few books!!

Vaguely bright? Ha!

There's a huge difference with being 'bright' and a total idiot loon like Le Tissier.

...and....?
He's a footballer!

I think duncan whatmore at sunderland is a bit of a boffin..finished his studies first at uni before committing full time to football..

I think duncan whatmore at sunderland is a bit of a boffin..finished his studies first at uni before committing full time to football..

Our own Ben Davies completed a degree during lockdown.

I know Chiellini has a degree, maybe even a masters as well. Footballers are no more or less intelligent on average than the rest of the population, they just haven’t had the opportunity or the incentive to go into further education.

Steve Heighway was also a University graduate and took his degree in Politics and Economics.
Most players these days are recruited when they are barely out of nappies, and I suppose that once they and their parents are aware of a club's interest, further education doesn't get a look in.

This is strange, questioning conventional wisdom used to be encouraged, now if you do it you’re a crackpot loony and thick.

Take partygate, the govt and “experts” were clearly not acting upon the advice they were giving us plebs, I interpret that as the threat wasn’t as bad as they were implying. I certainly don’t trust what this govt tells me. I’ve had all my jabs and I’m not an anti vaxxer, but I don’t trust the establishment to tell me the truth.

This is strange, questioning conventional wisdom used to be encouraged, now if you do it you’re a crackpot loony and thick.

Take partygate, the govt and “experts” were clearly not acting upon the advice they were giving us plebs, I interpret that as the threat wasn’t as bad as they were implying. I certainly don’t trust what this govt tells me. I’ve had all my jabs and I’m not an anti vaxxer, but I don’t trust the establishment to tell me the truth.
Claiming Covid patients gasping for breath were 'actors', PCR tests 'were the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on mankind' and images of destruction in Ukraine are 'falsified' is NOT 'questioning conventional wisdom'... it's stupid.

People are free to question conventional wisdom. If they want to be taken seriously they need to have evidence to challenge the existing wisdom. He offers no evidence. He is a crackpot, a loony and thick.

People are free to question conventional wisdom. If they want to be taken seriously they need to have evidence to challenge the existing wisdom. He offers no evidence. He is a crackpot, a loony and thick.
But that actually is my point, discourse rarely gets beyond “you’re thick”.

Back
Top Bottom