Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm no expert, but do we know if Poch does dye his hair?

I've got loads of grey coming through in my beard, but none up top.

Either way , I see a way fwd for Morris though:

greenbeard_500x600.jpg
That doesn't sound right, but then I haven't got a beard to compare (well not yet anyway!). The colour of the hair on his head seems far too rich for a 40+ year old, managing Spurs for 5 years would turn anyone grey!!

I agree, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he went to another team at our level that he’d win a cup. Surely he can’t continue to make the wrong decisions in massive games!?!?

I’d actually like to see him take over Newcastle, because it would be a set of circumstances that would satisfy a lot of a section of our fan base. An owner that’s expected to throw ridiculous amounts of money at a team (although that’s assumed it’s yet to be proved if they will) and a team with a few decent young players.
Do you think there’d be some on here that would be happy to see him win stuff there, even though it means we don’t, just to prove a point?

I firmly believe there would be.

Do you think there’d be some on here that would be happy to see him win stuff there, even though it means we don’t, just to prove a point?

Without a doubt. The anti ENIC and anti Mourinho brigade would be delighted.

It’s goes with what I was saying in another thread about people thinking they’re supporting the club moaning online and not going to games when in fact it’s the opposite. The atmosphere at games and online are two completely different beasts in lots of ways. For example with Poch, the unrest with him was more online than at the stadium. To lots of match going fans he could do no wrong. That’s what it seems like around me.

I firmly believe that there are some 'Spurs' fans who are in fact bigger fans of Poch than the club, it's the only explanation I can come up with for the continued infatuation with him from some.

Pochettino as Newcastle manager.

Never thought this would happen but so did I years ago when Chelsea got Roman and José as manager.

Back
Top Bottom