Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

D43cQhrWAAA6Qn3.jpg

What a man. Go to PSG, win Ligue 1 and get the trophy tag off your back with ease at your old club. Right the wrongs of Madrid and win their first UCL. Maybe manage Argentina - then come back here and finish the job.

In saying that, if he wanted to come back tomorrow I'd struggle to reject it.

What a man. Go to PSG, win Ligue 1 and get the trophy tag off your back with ease at your old club. Right the wrongs of Madrid and win their first UCL. Maybe manage Argentina - then come back here and finish the job.

In saying that, if he wanted to come back tomorrow I'd struggle to reject it.
Yep I’d much rather a scenario like this than him go to Newcastle where he may actually receive the full backing of a new project, get sucked in to the Geordie fan base and remain there for years and years and years to come.

Him going to someone like PSG would be the equivalent of your ex getting with a fuck boy for a few months but you know deep down she still has feelings for you and will be back eventually.

He's still not over losing the final, you can see it. I'm not either but I'm not a football manager. Hopefully it doesn't continue for his sakes but he's haunted by it. He's too emotional.
I'm still not over him benching Moura after he just scored a spectacular hat-trick in the semi and was buzzin his face off for the final to bag more.

Haunted by it, in fact.

Like Jol, he’s a manager I would love to see come back - and maybe this time it will be different and he will be our manager again one day. Who knows??

Such a shame we never managed to get over that final line while he was manager. We had the chances.

But I’m reminded of the saying when you lose someone. Don’t be sad they are gone. Be happy of the times you shared.

Overall his Spurs teams gave me some of the most memorable days and nights of my Tottenham supporting life.

He scored two goals, as did Wijnaldum.

Harry was fucking shit in the final and was clearly not properly recovered, so how was his inclusion = best 11?

Apologists for that shitshow disgust me.
Kane is the best striker in the world. He's a leader. He's available, he plays. Simple as. And I'm going to assume medical professionals have a better opinion than you of what 'properly recovered' is.

However, not starting Moura is a different conversation that is absolutely questionable. Son was in crap form leading up to the final as well and could have been benched for Lucas to start. But Kane was always going to start that final.

Kane is the best striker in the world. He's a leader. He's available, he plays. Simple as. And I'm going to assume medical professionals have a better opinion than you of what 'properly recovered' is.

However, not starting Moura is a different conversation that is absolutely questionable. Son was in crap form leading up to the final as well and could have been benched for Lucas to start. But Kane was always going to start that final.
I disagree.

Nice chat.

With my 20/20 hindsight goggles on, Harry shouldn't have played.

Was nowhere near ready enough to play a side like Liverpool.

Back
Top Bottom