Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Twitter? When did I last post on twitter? 4 days ago...🤫

5 posts on here today, 10 posts yesterday - which is very similar to you, although you have 'reacted' to more posts.

Also, you tagged me, so who is begging for interaction? Oh yes, it's the fucking wanker who condones violence against women. Now fuck off you dipshit.
Lmao a raging gammon. Can smell the pork frying.

Same here.
So he liked a Brass or two in the evening, Al fresco, in Luton.
Keeping it real if you ask me.
If Jose can get 49 goals out of Kane or Son this season I will be his personal driver around Bury Park or High Town.
Least I can do.
Avoid the Railway Station car park!

The CL final was probably his worst domestic season.
The “great season” we finished 3rd, and the season we finished 2nd we we’re never in a title race.
I respect what he did but why are people so quick to act like he had an amazing 5.5 tenure.
He actually didn’t.
The CL final

Yes and it was his decision to play a clearly unfit Kane instead of an ‘on fire’ striker Moura who got us there!!
Nice one

We saw the modern day equivalent of 1987 David Pleat over 5 years and yet some, at this point, seriously weird Spurs supporters champion this as some sort of great achievement

I don’t understand why people give David Pleat such disrespect. That ‘87 team played brilliant football, Clive Allen scored 49 goals and we got to an FA cup final. People have short memories a decade before we were in the second division.

Short memories indeed - very short it would appear. You are all over the place. You just say things that are absolutely contradictory, and you’re completely unaware of it.

Did you rate Pleat or not? It’s impossible to tell.

Last edited:
Ok I get that too but you’re skirting around the main issue for me in that he destabilised the team just before the biggest game in our history by threatening to resign

Absolutely disgraceful imv

And then Pochettino completely disrespected the players and staff by not even travelling back with them after the Champions League Final.

I thought that was an appalling thing to do.

Was this what caused the breakdown between him and the dressing room or had that already happened and this just made it worse?

Something had gone very badly wrong at some stage and the league results reflected that, 25 points from 24 league games...

Pochettino did a great job but Levy was right to make a change.

Last edited:
Twitter? When did I last post on twitter? 4 days ago.
You post 20 twitter links daily - mostly to unanimous yawning, and that’s just on here. Then there’s the time you spend on Facebook, WhatsApp and all the other bullshit social media that’s aimed at people half your age.

By your own admission you’re an overweight ex-TV salesman who can’t decide which lie to stick to, who hilariously bought his first season ticket when there were no games to to. You should have got into it as a kid kiddo. You just look ridiculous now. You’re a credit card advert - you’ve missed the boat.

You post 20 twitter links daily - mostly to unanimous yawning, and that’s just on here. Then there’s the time you spend on Facebook, WhatsApp and all the other bullshit social media that’s aimed at people half your age.

By your own admission you’re an overweight ex-TV salesman who can’t decide which lie to stick to, who hilariously bought his first season ticket when there were no games to to. You should have got into it as a kid kiddo. You just look ridiculous now. You’re a credit card advert - you’ve missed the boat.
5.35am.

Hic....🍻🍻

Fatso? Charming as ever Clash, no wonder you're winning the biggest ever cunt poll.

BTW, I'm 16 stone 5.
Steady you don’t know all the circumstances

His ‘syrup’ could have blown off yesterday!!

He was trying to ingratiate himself with you the other week 🤮🤢

Watch for the ‘Punchy’ remarks returning!

Back
Top Bottom