Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think if Poch had rotated more than he has, we would be further down the league. The fact that there is a notional 1st team (which there wasn't in January) is down to him.

I think we have seen the results every time we have rotated it's been a dogs dinner, we have maybe 14 good players and a load of mediocre behind them.

I would be criticising Poch if he tried to play the deadwood any more than he has to, the guy is in a no-win situation on that front.

I think we have seen the results every time we have rotated it's been a dogs dinner, we have maybe 14 good players and a load of mediocre behind them.

I would be criticising Poch if he tried to play the deadwood any more than he has to, the guy is in a no-win situation on that front.
Did any of us realistically think we would have an excellent chance of a top 4 finish with 10 games to go, back in november?

Did any of us realistically think we would have an excellent chance of a top 4 finish with 10 games to go, back in november?
Hell no. People were starting to embarrass themselves calling for Pochettino to be sacked, and the Redknapp brigade was mouthing on about how we had done him and now Tim terribly wrong and how this new guy was just another "foreign import" like Villas-Boas.

Hell no. People were starting to embarrass themselves calling for Pochettino to be sacked, and the Redknapp brigade was mouthing on about how we had done him and now Tim terribly wrong and how this new guy was just another "foreign import" like Villas-Boas.

Hang on is anyone on here saying Pochettino to be sacked? As that's beyond comprehension, even for some fans

There, I found it. I backed up to page 106 dating to late October, and the entire topic of conversation on that page (and presumably others before and after) is speculation about who should replace Pochettino, and that "there's no excuse for how poor we've played", etc. etc. so and and so forth.

There, I found it. I backed up to page 106 dating to late October, and the entire topic of conversation on that page (and presumably others before and after) is speculation about who should replace Pochettino, and that "there's no excuse for how poor we've played", etc. etc. so and and so forth.

Oh I remember it I was there for West Brom, that was absolutely awful from start to finish, and actually even Kaboul played alright, he has found out the players that fit the system now, hope it continues!

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/whatever-you-do.13939/

Im out....the sensible debate has ended.
Its time for hysterics.
The Night Crew are coming.

:pochbye:

Who the hell was giving you a good debate all day anyway?!!

Trust him Sammy, trust him, you know he is pushing us in the right direction, and we will never know if any of those guys on the outskirts would have got us a cup win or a win against on fire Fiorentina, we dont know for sure, everything he does its for a reason

We can do it Sammy!! if it all goes tits up May 2016, I'll be shocked, I have a lot of faith in him

I think its a case of his best 11 are not the players for his favourite formation, so he plays weaker players in that formation over a stronger team and a slight change.

Dembele >>>>>>>>>>>> Townsend and Lamela and has proven it against arse and Chelsea at home.

Yet he's behind them. Odd
Yeah, but then he had that god awful game against the spammers when he was dragged off at half-time, he hasn't started since.

He's beyond reproach Joe, thats been made clear...we should believe and trust in him, and if you have any criticisms, keep them to yourself...or better still, dont have any.

Be delighted with everything. Every sub...be delighted. Be delighted we played an identical team in the CC final that beat Chelsea 5-3, thinking that Jose was so stupid he wouldnt change his team and the same would happen again, two days after crashing out of the EL in a shit shower performance with 90% of the first team flying around europe.

Be delighted that a Rose mis hit and saved penalty with a lucky rebound papered over the fact West Ham fucking destroyed on our own patch again and could have just as easily won 3-0 as throw it away for 2-2.

Be delighted that Soldado is shit....but when he plays with Kane, we play Kane behind him and dont use wingers. You know, the two crap wingers we have that are not even being played to their strengths. Wide.

Just be happy and dream of the promised land, because questioning things means you are a bad, bad, bad fan and a troll, and you dont want to give Poch time.

Tiring, and boring.

Just hold hands in a circle and call it the "circle jerk of the fluffy new era thread" instead.

And people on here have the nerve to laugh at Pool and The Scum and say Utd are shit.....might want to think about that for a second.

Yeah, but then he had that god awful game against the spammers when he was dragged off at half-time, he hasn't started since.

He started with Lamela and Townsend as oppsed to Eriksen and Lamela.....again...for no apparent reason, poch decided that Eriksen needed a rest for that game and we went to shit.

He hasnt been rested since though. Just another oddball decision after we had found a stable midfield.

Not now, but back in say November before Kane lit our season up people were starting to mumble to that effect, yes.

We had a bad run there for a bit.
I just went back to the 118th page and quickly through some of them through November, and in all fairness there wasn't too much of it on here. Most people supported Poch but there was definitely enough smoke from people complaining about the melting to see that it was indeed going on elsewhere.

He's beyond reproach Joe, thats been made clear...we should believe and trust in him, and if you have any criticisms, keep them to yourself...or better still, dont have any.

Be delighted with everything. Every sub...be delighted. Be delighted we played an identical team in the CC final that beat Chelsea 5-3, thinking that Jose was so stupid he wouldnt change his team and the same would happen again, two days after crashing out of the EL in a shit shower performance with 90% of the first team flying around europe.

Be delighted that a Rose mis hit and saved penalty with a lucky rebound papered over the fact West Ham fucking destroyed on our own patch again and could have just as easily won 3-0 as throw it away for 2-2.

Be delighted that Soldado is shit....but when he plays with Kane, we play Kane behind him and dont use wingers. You know, the two crap wingers we have that are not even being played to their strengths. Wide.

Just be happy and dream of the promised land, because questioning things means you are a bad, bad, bad fan and a troll, and you dont want to give Poch time.

Tiring, and boring.

Just hold hands in a circle and call it the "circle jerk of the fluffy new era thread" instead.

And people on here have the nerve to laugh at Pool and The Scum and say Utd are shit.....might want to think about that for a second.
There's a clear definition between constructive reasoned debate - and "bitch about everything"

Be delighted with everything. Every sub...be delighted. Be delighted we played an identical team in the CC final that beat Chelsea 5-3, thinking that Jose was so stupid he wouldnt change his team and the same would have again, two days after crashing out of the EL in shit shower performance with 90% of the first team flting around europe.

Tiring, and boring.

Calm down Sammy. I have never called you a troll or a bad fan. I disagree with you about the amount of rotation that's possible with our squad, that's all. I'm not denying you your right to question Poch on a forum - I question him everytime I see Paulinho on the pitch ha. Sorry if I gave that impression.

Back
Top Bottom