Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Calm down Sammy. I have never called you a troll or a bad fan. I disagree with you about the amount of rotation that's possible with our squad, that's all. I'm not denying you your right to question Poch on a forum - I question him everytime I see Paulinho on the pitch ha. Sorry if I gave that impression.

Didnt mean you personally...just the general vibe given off.

If people are happy with everything he does, Im really happy for them

He's beyond reproach Joe, thats been made clear...we should believe and trust in him, and if you have any criticisms, keep them to yourself...or better still, dont have any.

Be delighted with everything. Every sub...be delighted. Be delighted we played an identical team in the CC final that beat Chelsea 5-3, thinking that Jose was so stupid he wouldnt change his team and the same would happen again, two days after crashing out of the EL in a shit shower performance with 90% of the first team flying around europe.

Be delighted that a Rose mis hit and saved penalty with a lucky rebound papered over the fact West Ham fucking destroyed on our own patch again and could have just as easily won 3-0 as throw it away for 2-2.

Be delighted that Soldado is shit....but when he plays with Kane, we play Kane behind him and dont use wingers. You know, the two crap wingers we have that are not even being played to their strengths. Wide.

Just be happy and dream of the promised land, because questioning things means you are a bad, bad, bad fan and a troll, and you dont want to give Poch time.

Tiring, and boring.

Just hold hands in a circle and call it the "circle jerk of the fluffy new era thread" instead.

And people on here have the nerve to laugh at Pool and The Scum and say Utd are shit.....might want to think about that for a second.

Sammy, others will disagree with me, but I don't think that it's always what you say, but it's just your propensity to rain on fucking everything. After a loss, after (or during) a win, it doesn't really matter, but it's like you have to find something to shit on. I happen to agree with some of the things you happen to say, but you make it so hard for people to actually agree with you.

Instead of acting like some poor, maligned, tortured soul who happens to be the only voice of clarity in this circle jerk of Spurs madness, why don't you attempt to have some amount of restraint and actually attempt to not shit in the punch bowl constantly?

Didnt mean you personally...just the general vibe given off.

If people are happy with everything he does, Im really happy for them

Personally I am just giving him benefit of doubt of the position he is in, having joined in summer and the squad he has, will take time. I think its the level of focus you are placing on the negatives and how worked up you are getting that's the standout here. He has done a lot of good and is still finding his feet, Dembele can be a match winner you and I know it, but the fucker shows so much inconsistency, as do a lot of the players,

you know what these players are like Sammy even when they know the formation and the plan they can be hot and cold. He is clear, the formation is clear and next year it should all look better.

Of course he can be questioned, but he is asking himself the same questions all the time I am sure, hopefully we finish strong and we can get more quality in summer

Im bitching about the things Im not happy with....like I said, he's clearly beyond reproach
I dont remember anyone saying that
I don't think he is, but that doesn't mean to say I have to agree with your often repeated criticisms, which are more soundbite than substance
You keep saying no plan B - so i ask you what it is, and so far I see little more than "anything except what he is doing"
I ask why he would change the formula he has set out for a style of play, and you offer nothing in return apart from 442 which is not what he wants his teams to play
you say rotate and and I ask why would he rotate players in that he obviously doesn't trust to stick to his game plan
and when I point out when he does it we put out teams that play poorly or lose I get told to get fucked

Then you put up arguments that no-one but you has uttered and say that he is unimpeachable
All anyone is seeing from you is that you think he's rubbish and I keep saying he's making the best of what he has at his disposal
You say you want Vertonghen dropped for a few missed tackles - and forget about all the excellent clearances, tackles headers and general leadership. When I point that out you, resort to childish replies.

Its like the old army joke - its not me thats out of step Sgt - its all the rest of the guys in the squad

Instead of acting like some poor, maligned, tortured soul who happens to be the only voice of clarity in this circle jerk of Spurs madness, why don't you attempt to have some amount of restraint and actually attempt to not shit in the punch bowl constantly?

Listen, if you want to only talk about the good results, and good performances then go ahead.

If you want to be a man, and open your eyes, and see that Poch is also a man, not a messiah then we can talk about his flaws too.

Sorry if you was skipping through the fields of Utopia after our win at QPR, blissfully unaware that they had the better chances and despite a 25 minute period of second half dominance, we were all over the place.
Maybe I tripped you up, woke you up from your dream, and people dont seem to like that.

Im not claiming to be a voice of reason, simply voicing my opinion.

You can sit there and only pay attention to my "negative" posts (while ignoring the praise within them), and thats up to you, but I think 2 days after a win is an ok time to show some balance and discuss the game.
Dont like it? Well close your eyes and continue skipping.

But if we go 3-0 down at Old Trafford, cos Man Utd were able to do the easy part, which QPR couldnt, then dont start crying during the match threads.

Cos thats one thing you dont see me doing, or directly after a loss.

This place is becoming a joke.

What? Seriously mate what the fuck are you talking about?

Go and find the posts where you think Ive gone off one one directly after a loss or during a game, as thats what you claim is my exact behavior.

Remember Joe, you need to find stuff waaaaaay beyond the norm from other posters.

Fucking preachers acting like they have all been enjoying every second of every game. Laughable.

Yeah thought so....you wont find those posts...you might from others though.

Some of those good guys who would NEVER criticise the manager. Fucking comedy gold.

See you after my imminent sin binning....whatever you do....do not question Pochettino
What have you done to be sin binned? Fucking hell Sammy you are a paranoid man. Why would anyone want to can you? Certainly not me?

I just went back to the 118th page and quickly through some of them through November, and in all fairness there wasn't too much of it on here. Most people supported Poch but there was definitely enough smoke from people complaining about the melting to see that it was indeed going on elsewhere.
Go to fuck knows what thread, back when AVB was almost sacked, and i told i wanted Poch to take over, i got slacked off so quick my head started spinning .
Just some people, they are never satisified. :adebaehug:

I just went back to the 118th page and quickly through some of them through November, and in all fairness there wasn't too much of it on here. Most people supported Poch but there was definitely enough smoke from people complaining about the melting to see that it was indeed going on elsewhere.
I'm pretty sure most of the melting took place in the actual match threads, not on here. Like when people were saying we were in a relegation battle, should get pulis in and couldn't get to 40 points soon enough.

Criticising a managers tactics, substitutions etc is fine.

Digging them out for what they wear or say in press conferences is a bit pathetic though.

Criticising a managers tactics, substitutions etc is fine.

Digging them out for what they wear or say in press conferences is a bit pathetic though.

Brilliant post.

Fucking idiocy of this forum astounds me.

What have I said thats caused such outrage?

I think Poch could have rotated more
Sometimes he makes poor subs
He has no effective plan b to revert to

Oh my God, he´s a terrorist!!!

Could people list what they see as pro´s and cons in Poch so far?
I wonder if they dare to now.....some people will look like total fools if some of their cons match mine..?

:avbshit:

Or....perhaps he´s flawless to them? Doubt it, but how could you possibly discuss that on a fans forum?

Silence awaits....I guess he has no faults.

Back
Top Bottom