Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tony Soprano Nothing GIF

What I like about Poch at Chelsea is that ENIC and Levy will become the focus of the majority of Spurs supporters should Pochettino win trophies with them.

Poch has the opportunity to prove it was never a case of him not being good enough to win trophies at Spurs.

If Chelsea win things under Poch they help to remove ENIC and Levy from Spurs.

Levy has nowhere to hide now.

Spurs are where they are due to his decisions.
Poch winning trophies at Chelsea will have 0 impact on ENIC being the owners of Spurs or not.

Spurs fans don't have the figurative stones to actually cause enough trouble to get ENIC out. They'll happily be booed and have some "mean" songs sung about them in exchange for millions of pounds in income every season.

You hate the board so much that you're loving the fact that our rival could potentially be successful with our previous coach just to act like some sort of gotcha or I told you so moment

ENIC aren't going anywhere despite anyone else's success by the way.

Genuine weirdo.
My point is that no excuses from ENIC, Levy, you; or anyone else will obscure the fact that the majority of Spurs supporters will want ENIC and Levy gone if Poch wins trophies at Chelsea.

I am sorry if this makes you sad.

Will you be paying Levy's inflated match ticket prices this season?

Still keen for jam tomorrow?

My point is that no excuses from ENIC, Levy, you; or anyone else will obscure the fact that the majority of Spurs supporters will want ENIC and Levy gone if Poch wins trophies at Chelsea.

I am sorry if this makes you sad.

Will you be paying Levy's inflated match ticket prices this season?

Still keen for jam tomorrow?

But the majority of Spurs fans want ENIC gone regardless of what happens at other clubs, nothing is going to change either way - I don't know what planet you've been living on.

It's just genuinely weir to wish for success for another club because you have some weird fetish against Levy

So you hope that Chelsea will win trophies so that it shames ENIC...that's a step too far in my book...
I do not want Chelsea to win trophies.

I can see that Chelsea winning trophies under Pochettino will raise Pochettino's credibility as a manager and will have many Spurs supporters wondering what could have happened if Spurs had owners that had backed him in a similar way.

It suits the agenda of the ENIC fan boys to frame anyone expressing this point of view as a traitor.

Some are choosing to dismiss Poch as a traitor.

He wasn't wanted and took the Chelsea job.

He has a point to prove.

I want Spurs to win trophies; not Chelsea.

But the majority of Spurs fans want ENIC gone regardless of what happens at other clubs, nothing is going to change either way - I don't know what planet you've been living on.

It's just genuinely weir to wish for success for another club because you have some weird fetish against Levy
I find it weird that any Spurs supporter could hate on Pochettino and passively accept the current Spurs regime that sacked him.

Are you still anti Levy / ENIC but don't believe they can be removed?

You and a few others seem kind of desperate to snuff out the resistance.

I find it weird that any Spurs supporter could hate on Pochettino and passively accept the current Spurs regime that sacked him.

Are you still anti Levy / ENIC but don't believe they can be removed?

You and a few others seem kind of desperate to snuff out the resistance.

I find it weird that any Spurs fan still has thoughts about Poch, at this point no-one ought to give a fuck what he does, he's not our property anymore.

Pray tell, how do you think they'll be removed from the club?

I find it weird that any Spurs fan still has thoughts about Poch, at this point no-one ought to give a fuck what he does, he's not our property anymore.

Calling Levy "bald" on the internet should get the job done...... Nearly there.... Just a little more and the levee will indeed break.

You can do both, you're allowed to open your mind and have one train of thought you know.

Didn't i just try to do that and you tried to close down my point?

Your stance is a bit like someone claiming they want rid of the tories but then continually explaining to everyone how it is futile wanting this to happen because it is an impossible dream.

The end will come for Levy and ENIC when they least expect it if they don't sell the club before Poch wins the league with Chelsea.

Will that do?

Didn't i just try to do that and you tried to close down my point?

Your stance is a bit like someone claiming they want rid of the tories but then continually explaining to everyone how it is futile wanting this to happen because it is an impossible dream.

The end will come for Levy and ENIC when they least expect it if they don't sell the club before Poch wins the league with Chelsea.

Will that do?

You haven't explained how though?

What are you expecting, mass protests? Anarchy? Less fans turning up?

You keep saying it's the end for them but your little fantasy there's no end game.

We just finished 8th and are probably going through one of our worst periods under ENIC yet they're still here so I don't see how a former manager being successful with a rival is going to push the fans over the edge, what a weird little fetish you have lol

You haven't explained how though?

What are you expecting, mass protests? Anarchy? Less fans turning up?

You keep saying it's the end for them but your little fantasy there's no end game.

We just finished 8th and are probably going through one of our worst periods under ENIC yet they're still here so I don't see how a former manager being successful with a rival is going to push the fans over the edge, what a weird little fetish you have lol
Please don't cry if / when it comes true.

Will you be joining the protests to back up your 'Levy / ENIC out' stance?

:wansum:

100%.

Weird mindsets in the absolute extreme.

What I like about Poch at Chelsea is that ENIC and Levy will become the focus of the majority of Spurs supporters should Pochettino win trophies with them.

Poch has the opportunity to prove it was never a case of him not being good enough to win trophies at Spurs.

And if he doesn't? Is that vindication of said Levy/ ENIC or just ignore and find fault elsewhere?

Didn't this already happen with Conte?

Back
Top Bottom