Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thinking about it, if he couldn't get a real tune out of PSG ( a team he played for) with the players he had , I'm not so sure he's going to be a massive success at Chelsea.
Plus they sack managers quicker than we do.
Season 7 Nbc GIF by The Office

Todd isn't a Spurs fan, he's a Poch fan and therefore a Chav supporter for the upcoming season. His posts are full of 'i wish Poch well' type bollocks.
and the way you fuckers turned on him so quickly when it all went down yet most have the fucking chutzpah to suggest he is the disloyal one
That hit too close to home? Attacking my person will not find you the absolution you desire.

I guess I'm just confused about the calling hum shit part. I don't think he's a bad coach. I do think he's a poor talent evaluator, which is why his struggles began at Spurs when he was given a larger role.

I think that also coincided with him becoming a member of the cult of the manager, and deciding he had a "style" to which he would remain inflexibly dedicated.

He gave us some wonderful memories, which I will remain fond of. But he was sacked for cause, never really seemed to be interested in the job post-Madrid which was a fiasco he presided over and on the eve of which he stated he was pretty much done with Tottenham.

Anyway, just hope that those who've deluded themselves into thinking there was some sort of special link are now coming to accept reality.

Such a fiasco losing to the 97 point Liverpool team in a relatively even game tactically in which a shit penalty and a quality finish decided the game.

I mean, if we're just going to chat unadulterated bollocks in here that is. If only we could generate more "fiascos" like making Champions League finals and being competitive in them with Winks, Sissoko & Dele as a midfield.

And there was a special link. He badly wanted to come back, this was common fucking knowledge and reported by all media outlets. We had zero interest so he went elsewhere because yes, he wanted to be employed. He was practically twerking for us. Relationships are a two way street and this club has treated Pochettino like shit.

That's probably gone now, and we all hope he does shit for Chelsea. But this idea that we have any right to be wounded and this proves Poch never really cared is so childish. It's blatant confirmation bias from the likes of you who clearly just didn't like him even pre-Chelsea, but won't admit it. Despite nearly everything you say about our best manager of the modern era being negative.

Such a fiasco losing to the 97 point Liverpool team in a relatively even game tactically in which a shit penalty and a quality finish decided the game.

I mean, if we're just going to chat unadulterated bollocks in here that is. If only we could generate more "fiascos" like making Champions League finals and being competitive in them with Winks, Sissoko & Dele as a midfield.

And there was a special link. He badly wanted to come back, this was common fucking knowledge and reported by all media outlets. We had zero interest so he went elsewhere because yes, he wanted to be employed. He was practically twerking for us. Relationships are a two way street and this club has treated Pochettino like shit.

That's probably gone now, and we all hope he does shit for Chelsea. But this idea that we have any right to be wounded and this proves Poch never really cared is so childish. It's blatant confirmation bias from the likes of you who clearly just didn't like him even pre-Chelsea, but won't admit it. Despite nearly everything you say about our best manager of the modern era being negative.
Fuck him, from his own lips to us the fans (I paraphrase) 'The Blue Racists are the real rivalry not the Scum down the road'. He's one of them and will/ should receive the derision any of them gets.

I'm glad we are letting the hate run through us, no more what if Poch was here, or we should have got Poch etc...the moment we go through a bad patch. No more harboring feelings for him, no more singing his name...The divorce had to happen like this for us to move on.

We will forget him even quicker when Ange starts to cook.

What I like about Poch at Chelsea is that ENIC and Levy will become the focus of the majority of Spurs supporters should Pochettino win trophies with them.

Poch has the opportunity to prove it was never a case of him not being good enough to win trophies at Spurs.

If Chelsea win things under Poch they help to remove ENIC and Levy from Spurs.

Levy has nowhere to hide now.

Spurs are where they are due to his decisions.

What I like about Poch at Chelsea is that ENIC and Levy will become the focus of the majority of Spurs supporters should Pochettino win trophies with them.

Poch has the opportunity to prove it was never a case of him not being good enough to win trophies at Spurs.

You hate the board so much that you're loving the fact that our rival could potentially be successful with our previous coach just to act like some sort of gotcha or I told you so moment

ENIC aren't going anywhere despite anyone else's success by the way.

Genuine weirdo.

So you hope that Chelsea will win trophies so that it shames ENIC...that's a step too far in my book...

What's done is done.

We were clearly his first choice - He was hanging around the entrance for Hotspur Way begging to be let back in. The club refused.

He's got on with his professional life, and I hardly expect him to go on Chelsea's own media channels and say "I'm only here because Tottenham didn't want me back".

Hoddle and Roberts played/managed for Chelsea as well and it doesn't make their place in Spurs history any worse.

Back
Top Bottom