Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tottenham’s Mauricio Pochettino is one of the world’s best managers, says Pep Guardiola

Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has praised Tottenham Hotspur boss Mauricio Pochettino, describing the Argentine as one of the world’s best coaches.

Guardiola takes his side to White Hart Lane on Sunday for an eagerly-anticipated Premier League encounter and admitted his admiration for the work that Pochettino has done since taking charge of Tottenham in 2014.

Speaking at his pre-match press conference, Guardiola said: “I don’t think he’s one of the best managers in England – he’s one of the best in the world.

“If I hadn’t been a coach, I’d just be a fan. If I was a young coach, I would see Tottenham and say: ‘I want to play that way.'”

Read more at Tottenham’s Mauricio Pochettino is one of the world’s best managers, says Pep Guardiola

WHAT?

Tottenham’s Mauricio Pochettino is one of the world’s best managers, says Pep Guardiola

Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has praised Tottenham Hotspur boss Mauricio Pochettino, describing the Argentine as one of the world’s best coaches.

Guardiola takes his side to White Hart Lane on Sunday for an eagerly-anticipated Premier League encounter and admitted his admiration for the work that Pochettino has done since taking charge of Tottenham in 2014.

Speaking at his pre-match press conference, Guardiola said: “I don’t think he’s one of the best managers in England – he’s one of the best in the world.

“If I hadn’t been a coach, I’d just be a fan. If I was a young coach, I would see Tottenham and say: ‘I want to play that way.'”

Read more at Tottenham’s Mauricio Pochettino is one of the world’s best managers, says Pep Guardiola

Patronising cunt.

A video from Pochettino's early days as a manager, back when he was managing little old Espanyol and somehow managed to beat Barca and turn perpetual bottom feeders into a mid-table club (albeit temporarily). It's all in Spanish/Catalan, but you can get the gist of it.

I guess Barca's State Media didn't like him much.

A video from Pochettino's early days as a manager, back when he was managing little old Espanyol and somehow managed to beat Barca and turn perpetual bottom feeders into a mid-table club (albeit temporarily). It's all in Spanish/Catalan, but you can get the gist of it.

I guess Barca's State Media didn't like him much.

First win in his career was Pep's first, and only, home loss in their best-ever season, and was the first Espanyol win over Barca in 27 years.

Yeah, they fucking hated him.

I done wrestling training ages ago and honestly if true, they'd have been puking after the first two sessions - you have to be unbelievably fit, so it wouldn't surprise me if this is something they'd do. He'd have got them doing hundreds upon hundreds of Hindu Squats.

I done wrestling training ages ago and honestly if true, they'd have been puking after the first two sessions - you have to be unbelievably fit, so it wouldn't surprise me if this is something they'd do. He'd have got them doing hundreds upon hundreds of Hindu Squats.
I can confirm, wrestling is the most grueling training.

I can't remember where I saw it (probably been said a lot everywhere tbf), but many sports science people had it ranked as the #1 in terms of demands on the body.

I can confirm, wrestling is the most grueling training.

I can't remember where I saw it (probably been said a lot everywhere tbf), but many sports science people had it ranked as the #1 in terms of demands on the body.

Yeah and that is just getting into those shiny pants,waxing all over and shouting all the time,,,

We are talking about WWE right ?

Yeah and that is just getting into those shiny pants,waxing all over and shouting all the time,,,

We are talking about WWE right ?

Well, we're talking about wrestling. More specifically wrestling training, which is ridiculously tough on the body.

Back
Top Bottom