Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EL winners get a CL spot starting next season. Gives Pochettino enough room to have a decent league season while focusing on getting us a cup that gives us CL football. Would a manager be that dismissive of a legit route into the elite comp and that is winnable just before being publicly appointed by a club where CL football is apparently the be all and end all?

Winning the Europa league is the best of both. Some lovely silverware as well as that "coveted" champions league spot. I am pretty confident we will be going big in it next year.

EL winners get a CL spot starting next season. Gives Pochettino enough room to have a decent league season while focusing on getting us a cup that gives us CL football. Would a manager be that dismissive of a legit route into the elite comp and that is winnable just before being publicly appointed by a club where CL football is apparently the be all and end all?
Well, if that was said after the news of a CL place in the EL, then that's very worrying.

"We are determined to give the supporters the kind of attacking football and success that we are all looking to achieve."
Poch

"I believe we have a Head Coach who will embrace the style of play we associate with our club,"
Levy

Cant wait til next season.

Laughable that some fans think The Tottenham Way is a "fallacy"

Well, if that was said after the news of a CL place in the EL, then that's very worrying.

Pretty sure it was confirmed last season that next season is the first time.

Don't get me wrong though I'm not having a pop at Pochettino, more a case of not buying the bullshit from a journalist that is "a regular contributor to Talksport"

This is what worries me. It failed under Ramos and failed under AVB.

I'm not so worried these days. We used to have a team full of men children that (by accounts) turned on Ramos and Gross.

If we still had Defoe, Hudd, JJ, Bentley, Keane etc I could see a revolt. I think we have less of a party vibe at the club these days.

article-1221471-06E1DC2E000005DC-275_468x411.jpg

Fair play to AVB, there was not much backlash when we adjusted training when we started to concede late. We looked way fitter than a lot of teams this season, which is pretty unspursy.

I'm not so worried these days. We used to have a team full of men children that (by accounts) turned on Ramos.

If we still had Defoe, Hudd, JJ, Bentley, Keane etc I could see a revolt. I think we have less of a party vibe at the club these days.

article-1221471-06E1DC2E000005DC-275_468x411.jpg

Fair play to AVB, there was not much backlash when we adjusted training when we started to concede late. We looked way fitter than a lot of teams this season, which is pretty unspursy.
Woodgate looks off his tits on gear there

Pretty sure it was confirmed last season that next season is the first time.

Don't get me wrong though I'm not having a pop at Pochettino, more a case of not buying the bullshit from a journalist that is "a regular contributor to Talksport"

There are a lot of regular contributors to Talksport. Most of them say they've just got back from a match (but are at home five minutes after the final whistle) and speak in single syllables. I think I8AVB I8AVB is one of the most prolific of them.

Back
Top Bottom