Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mate this is anything but a storm in a teacup.

top to bottom this club needs a fucking reboot.

Poch cannot deal with what is going on in the dressing room and its plain to see for anyone with eyes that players are not playing for him any more.

I love this club but Im telling you 100% that things have gone sour.

Wonderful.... Yet another signed up just whinge and moan, i see. :pochfacepalm:

No info above..... Just "Wah, crisis"....

Edit: Aaaaaaah... Just seen elsewhere..... You're ITK, right?

:vertna:
nope.

Just a chat with a drunken friend who gave me some deeply depressing titbits of info that Ive already shared.

and as for "give up your friends name or fuck off". ha yeah righteooo.

anyway like I keep repeating, you can ignore if you like. but we all know that theres something rotten in Denmark....just surprising that so maby are in denial about it?!?!

Not hungry.
thanks for the kind reply though friend...you are the type of person that helps give us such a good reputation.

keep it up (just make sure you have finished your homework first)

I ain't your friend mate!
And I don't appreciate tossers coming on here pretending they have some "friend" at the club, who let slip after a few shandys.....
Your shit may work at school, but we see right through this kind of crap!

ok. Ive been humbled by you sir.
So sorry we cant be friends though because you seem delightfully witty and just a great guy.

giphy.gif

Your 'opinion' is always to bitch or moan about the team or manager, you only joined the forum after a defeat to do so. Now your trying to even put a negative spin on 2 massive european victories. Quesiton are you going to keep coming back everytime you are red carded? Does it not tell you that your 'opinions' im going to call it constant trolling isn't welcome.

No my ‘opinion’ isn’t that, to make such a claim just demonstrates just how selective some on here are . And what extraordinary arrogance to state my reasons for signing up to the forum and indicative of an overall mindset. You have the opportunity to put me on ignore but it demonstrates the level of ego here that onus should be on me to change my opinion. Newsflash, I have had one red card which was kindly rescinded because posting an unpopular opinion is not a legitimate usuage of th foul system. As for the Madrid and Dortmund games, well please refute what I said, that should be easy to do if there is no merit in that statement . I dare you too. This is an internet discussion board, it isn’t your own little safe space to read the opinions you want to read.

No my ‘opinion’ isn’t that, to make such a claim just demonstrates just how selective some on here are . And what extraordinary arrogance to state my reasons for signing up to the forum and indicative of an overall mindset. You have the opportunity to put me on ignore but it demonstrates the level of ego here that onus should be on me to change my opinion. Newsflash, I have had one red card which was kindly rescinded because posting an unpopular opinion is not a legitimate usuage of th foul system. As for the Madrid and Dortmund games, well please refute what I said, that should be easy to do if there is no merit in that statement . I dare you too. This is an internet discussion board, it isn’t your own little safe space to read the opinions you want to read.
Your already on a yellow again, what does that tell you? Literally every single one of your posts is bitching or being negative about the team or manager or other posters , that's not having an unpopular opinion, that's just obvious trolling to get a response, your boring. For example how many times have you tried to get people to bite at the "brave new world poch" comments you keep posting. Now your trying take away the merit of beating dortmund and madrid because they haven't had amazing starts to the season and actually when we beat dortmund on matchday 1 they were top of the bundesliga.

Last edited:
Your already on a yellow again, what does that tell you? Literally every single on of your posts is bitching or being negative about the team or manager or other posters , that's not having an unpopular opinion, that's just obvious trolling to get a response, your boring. For example how many times have you tried to get people to bite at the "brave new world poch" comments you keep posting. Now your trying take away the merit of beating dortmund and madrid because they haven't had amazing starts to the season and actually when we beat dortmund on matchday 1 they were top of the bundesliga.

I guess if we won the CL it would only be because we had a easy route to the final......:pochfacepalm:

nope.

Just a chat with a drunken friend who gave me some deeply depressing titbits of info that Ive already shared.

and as for "give up your friends name or fuck off". ha yeah righteooo.

anyway like I keep repeating, you can ignore if you like. but we all know that theres something rotten in Denmark....just surprising that so maby are in denial about it?!?!
I fully understand you not wanting to land your mate in it by telling us who he is. I’d not either.

However, surely he was specific about who the problems were with. You suggested this when you said “not just Rose”. So I’m sure you can be specific about what was said, just not by whom?

The floor is yours.

I fully understand you not wanting to land your mate in it by telling us who he is. I’d not either.

However, surely he was specific about who the problems were with. You suggested this when you said “not just Rose”. So I’m sure you can be specific about what was said, just not by whom?

The floor is yours.
Ok
Dele Not happy on current contract and not popular with team mates. obv. his agent is a massive influence too which is a problem. nailed on to leave in the summer.
Eriksson not happy on current contract and not popular.!?..surprised me.
Kane not kicking up a fuss but will most likely be leaving if a decent bid comes in apparently his agent is adamant he wont see out his contract.
a few of the bit parters think they should be getting more game time which is causing a huge imbalance and pressure to play or leave...again for better contracts elsewhere.
Rose...dont really need to expand on that but his influence cannot be underestimated.

There were more names mentioned and alot to do with salaries a lot of players look like they have been approached by the same agent and look to have had their egos massaged and heads turned.

There were a lot of minor things mentioned too which as isolated incidents would be nothing but put together add up to a bit of a running theme.

Ok
Dele Not happy on current contract and not popular with team mates. obv. his agent is a massive influence too which is a problem. nailed on to leave in the summer.
Kane not kicking up a fuss but will most likely be leaving if a decent bid comes in apparently his agent is adamant he wont see out his contract.
a few of the bit parters think they should be getting more game time which is causing a huge imbalance and pressure to play or leave...again for better contracts elsewhere.
Rose...dont really need to expand on that but his influence cannot be underestimated.

There were more names mentioned and alot to do with salaries a lot of players look like they have been approached by the same agent and look to have had their egos massaged and heads turned.

There were a lot of minor things mentioned too which as isolated incidents would be nothing but put together add up to a bit of a running theme.

tumblr_mg2334n4FW1r2kj20o1_500.gif

Ok

Fuck. Looks like we’re losing Dele, Eriksen, Kane, Rose AND Toby in the summer then. Does your mate work for The Sun by any chance?

:pochserious2:

Ok

I had dinner with my mate last night, he’s close to MP’s cleaner. Told me that Poch has a pillow with Harry Kane’s picture on it, and that they Skype for at least an hour each night.

He also told me that the reason Lamela was out for so long was because he grew an extra cock and had a hard time dealing with it mentally.

He said that Toby will be signing a new contract before the start of next season, Harry and Dele are happy but would like to see an increase in wages, which will happen soon enough. Finally he said that bench players would like more playing time but fully understand they have to earn their place.

Back
Top Bottom