Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Last night we didn't play at Wembley, mate.
tumblr_mf42cccUGy1qlyey2.gif

Our form is shit and not good enough. There are no ways around that. It arguably isn't helped by Poch's earlier stance of welcoming and asking to be judged on winning PL and CL titles. It is admirable to take responsibility and say things like Wembley isn't a problem and prioritise the major trophies. It just leaves very little room for error now he only has the CL to aim for and not many other excuses left. For the record, I do still believe he should be given time even if things do go tits up in the league and he loses players.

There's not too many people that I'd fancy being in a crisis with....they're running about like headless chickens in here...the best bit is that there's fuck all that any of us can do about the current storm in a teacup apart from pray.

Maybe Poch should be focusing more on improving his game management skills than his book.
You mean the book that was being written while we were in the best form in our lifetimes, and the one that we have been in shit form since its release and writing ceased? I don't think it has anything to do with that mate. I hate when people say that sort of stuff, or things like 'Oh I wish Dele would stop focusing on adidas and put more work in on the training ground'. Just a mind-numbingly stupid thought process.

Back
Top Bottom