Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Todays “journalism”.

And I guess the morons on Sky Sports ask him about it and conveniently hiding behind “it’s not us mate, we’re just the mouthpiece for the public”.

Lazy beyond belief.

There's not too many people that I'd fancy being in a crisis with....they're running about like headless chickens in here...the best bit is that there's fuck all that any of us can do about the current storm in a teacup apart from pray.
Mate this is anything but a storm in a teacup.

top to bottom this club needs a fucking reboot.

Poch cannot deal with what is going on in the dressing room and its plain to see for anyone with eyes that players are not playing for him any more.

I love this club but Im telling you 100% that things have gone sour.

Poch cannot deal with what is going on in the dressing room and its plain to see for anyone with eyes that players are not playing for him any more.

Where were you last season?

After beating City 2-0 what happened?

Four consecutive draws in the league, then we squeezed past the Hammers with two extremely late goals, then lost to Chelsea, meanwhile in the CL we lost two and drew one...that's one win from nine games...

Can't remember a top to bottom fucking reboot having to happen then, so why the fuck do we need one now?

Where were you last season?

After beating City 2-0 what happened?

Four consecutive draws in the league, then we squeezed past the Hammers with two extremely late goals, then lost to Chelsea, meanwhile in the CL we lost two and drew one...that's one win from nine games...

Can't remember a top to bottom fucking reboot having to happen then, so why the fuck do we need one now?
just my opinion after hearing some quite frankly depressing revelations ladt night

Well, here's the twitter garbage...note the CL being conveniently ignored...

And being massively overstated by some given that we beat Dortmund a side that is second bottom in the form guide in the budesliga and Madrid who are a shadow of the side they were last season. We beat two massively out of form sides but are actually ingnoring this and focusing on the name and their previous achievements. Plenty of supporters did this when beat Inter in the CL (who were in complete free fall at the time) to excuse poor results in the league.

And being massively overstated by some given that we beat Dortmund a side that is second bottom in the form guide in the budesliga and Madrid who are a shadow of the side they were last season. We beat two massively out of form sides but are actually ingnoring this and focusing on the name and their previous achievements. Plenty of supporters did this when beat Inter in the CL (who were in complete free fall at the time) to excuse poor results in the league.
Oh just fuckoff, why do you constantly come back after being red carded

He has lost the dressing room so much that when down to 10 men didn't concede, and acutally looked like winning the game?
Go eat a turd you ITK prick!

If you can't find any joy in those results them I'm afraid there's no hope for you...

If you can't find any joy in those results them I'm afraid there's no hope for you...

Who said I didn’t find any joy in them? That’s completely irrelevant to the point at hand. We are in a horrible run of form which has largely coincided with the release of that book. The supposed counter is the Real Madrid and Dortmund games whilst completely ignoring the major issues with these sides.

Translated ‘why do you keep posting opinions that offend me’. It is an Internet forum board, you are going to get a variety of different opinions pettle. If that is too much for you to take then use the ignore function rather than this incessant whining.
Your 'opinion' is always to bitch or moan about the team or manager, you only joined the forum after a defeat to do so. Now your trying to even put a negative spin on 2 massive european victories. Quesiton are you going to keep coming back everytime you are red carded? Does it not tell you that your 'opinions' im going to call it constant trolling isn't welcome.

There was never anything positive to come from this fucking books release.

Massively fucking idiotic decision....

Back
Top Bottom